Portland Area Meetup 8pm 11/1/08

slodat

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We're going to have to find somewhere to cruise inside. It was knut freezingly cold out tonite. Pics are few. SOrry for the bad lighting and fuzzy pics.

......crasher! Hahahaha!

DSC00311.jpg

Dark pic. Plate was fuggin up my camera. The pic says so much though. Hahahaha!

DSC00307.jpg

Nice swap. SOrry boss. I didn't catch your name.

DSC00304.jpg

This came out pretty cool.

DSC00309.jpg

Z representin....

DSC00312.jpg

Original owner action.....

DSC00313.jpg

An R33 that showed up. Must've been too cold. They didn't rub elbows.....

DSC00314.jpg

There was a R32 that showed also. Good to see er'yone.

-Brian

Edited by 808DA6

Allright Skib! Good shot of Jason and me... that last one. I didn't last too much longer after this, I was so toasted, worked may butt off all day. Brian, thankx for posting your shots too.

Even though it was pretty cool and crisp, there was a pretty good turnout. I wish I had better social skills, uh, make that any social skills... I'd like to meet some more Ratsunistas. There were some cool rides that I have not seen before.

It's pretty amazing that people have the energy to come hang on a Saturday night. I ain't complaining, but with all our collective intelligence we should be able to find a better place to go than a crowded bank parking lot in senic downtown Beaverton. :rolleyes:

Maybe it's all the cops running around that makes me uneasy. :fu:

There's a Mucias Gracias a little ways away from Ava. Pretty sure they're 24hrs.. Not sure on the parking situation, but must be way better then the bank lot. Anyone else have any location suggestions? Too bad freakin SOnics is so far west.

-Brian

I am a little curious as to what is the obsession with beaverton

I have no idea what the obsession with beaverton is, i have only seen one person go get a coffee. However i sure do like the location better than driving to vancouver on a tuesday. How about maybe in wilsonville, its right on I-5, still close for the vancouver guys, and maybe we can gather a couple guys from further south. I have wondered about doing this at a tire dealers parking lot cause they are closed for business and they often have a covered canopy area for working on semi's.

theres a less schwab in wilsonville next to the family fun center/bulwinkles restaurant. The cops like to sit under that cover waiting for calls sometimes tho. theres a big frys parking lot and a movie theater parking lot across the street. or theres a sherries near to.