Portland Area Meetup 8pm 11/1/08

slodat

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NExt week? I'll be there rain or not. Eey! What if we congrugate over to Washington Mall? They have covered parking, but I don't know how inviting security is about this kind of gathering. Mikey? Ever tried it?

-Brian

NExt week? I'll be there rain or not. Eey! What if we congrugate over to Washington Mall? They have covered parking, but I don't know how inviting security is about this kind of gathering. Mikey? Ever tried it?

-Brian

Tried this kinda thing at Vancouver Mall (Westfield ShoppingTown) and at Legacy Hospital in Vancouver. The mall didn't seem to mind and the Hospital said :fu: If it is raining and we end up there, I wanna be on the top (uncovered) floor. :lol:

And yes, I know I'm not Mikey. :D

-Brian

never tried it. i do know if you try sliding in there parking lot they will come after you :D

never tried it. i do know if you try sliding in there parking lot they will come after you :D

U don't say! Hahahaha!!! So next week? Ava's if its not raining out (yea rite!) or Washington Mall if it is? If we can keep this thing going thru winter, summer should be the shiet.

BTW, got the turbo setup for the SR on its way. May have to rebuilt the T28, but came with exh mani, outlet, inlet and hotpipe.

-Brian

Yeah um sorry about that guys. I was heading over there to the meet on I 84 and some how my alternator fan sliced a fat gouge in my lower radiator hose.......I'll take pics for who ever doesn't believe me! We where stranded on the side of I 84 for 2 hours. Don't get me wrong we left an hour early to! I hate little shit like this. I think its the new radiator. Its to big so the lower radiator hose is close to the alternator. so we have it rigged to pull it away from the alt. We'll thats about it hope you guys don't get on me to much for this. :lol:

You have to trim the radiator hose on the radiator end about 3 inches. The rotate it to so the bend goes as far to the passenger side as possible. It's a little tight in there. I just did this today as the sun was going down. I'll snap a photo for you.

-Brian

Hells yes! Next weekend. This keeps me out of trouble! I think we should do the same spot. It worked well... I live here, so I'm not afraid of a little rain.

see...it's dark! Camera woulnd't even focus right. So....if you want to see them....you'd better come :)

Yea, I'm not about to get occupied taking photos on a night like last night. I'm there to talk to people and relax.

You have to trim the radiator hose on the radiator end about 3 inches. The rotate it to so the bend goes as far to the passenger side as possible. It's a little tight in there. I just did this today as the sun was going down. I'll snap a photo for you.

Good lookin there slodat. Ill try this out!