Portland Area Meetup 8pm 11/1/08

slodat

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw that chick the other day too. She had big titties!

you must of been that idiot that broke his neck the other day when i rented a movie at your store

Hahahaha! That's the best laugh today yet. Please don't take too much offense. We aren't used to females on this site. Ask Paula. We aren't that bad right Paula?

Hopefully we see this Pink RB next week? With Thanksgiving and all, I don't know how many people are going to be there. I'll be there.....if the wife agrees. Hehe.

-Brian

I posted from the key bank parking lot. it was just me with the Z, phil and the KA dime, and his buddy with the blue 240sx (blankin on your name at the moment, name sorry dude)

I would've been there boss, but I work everyother Saturday. Changin the meets to Sat screwed me up a little.

-Brian

Please don't take too much offense. We aren't used to females on this site. Ask Paula. We aren't that bad right Paula?-Brian

So do you want me to be honest or tell you what you want to hear????? :P LOL

Hey, I have heard and seen far worse than on here. You guys get my blood boiling with some of the comments and such, but on the most part I just remind myself that I don't have to be here. Sometimes I just want to smack a bunch of you upside the head and say "What where you thinking?"

damnit, it figures, we shoulda checked it out kyle.

We need to distribute phone numbers or something so we can figure out if anyone is going. My cel is 503 410 0021 shaun

good idea, idk about posting it in open forums tho.

if anyone wants mine feel free to PM me