INSMNCS: John Cain

Good random post....

Gets better, I found a third one bobbing on the edge of the pond in the wooded area. Spent about an hour poking around looking for #4 but no luck. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait that wasn't staged?

Far as I can tell they flew off somebody's trailer. Yesterday you could see the marks in the mud where they'd spun and bounced across the field. 

• Like 1

I might be the dude with no shirt in this 1988 photo. the big dude was my best friend since sixth grade. he was the first Latino to integrate a notoriously racist little Oklahoma school as a freshman in 1984. I kind of lost him to meth in 1995 but he reached out to me a few days ago after his younger sister OD'ed. the two ditsy blondes were sisters that we married later in '88. when he contacted me a few days ago he asked me if I remembered who he was. I replied, "Fuck yeah, you cocksucker! You introduced me to me ex-old lady!". I got back, "Yeah, those bitches sucked but at least we got good kids". I hate meth with a fucking passion. My alcohol has it's faults but meth devours souls.

pJosLTQ.jpg

• Like 4

Looks more like douche bag drivers - I'm sure there's videos 

of Camaro owners doing the same stupid things.

Most of those look like they were taken at "Cars & Coffee",

it was shut down for that very reason.

• Like 2

I would like to point out that 3 of those guys could actually drive. Also that mustangs are so horribly unstable its ridiculous.

Low performance drivers in Mustangs! Hammer the throttle when turning will result in your dumb ass in the curb, or on the fence, or roof, or a Toyota, or damn near a cop. STUPID ASS MFers!!!

• Like 2