• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

If his unpleasant wounding has in some way enlightened the rest of you as to the grim finish beneath the glossy veneer of criminal life and inspired you to change your ways, then his injuries carry with it an inherent nobility, and a supreme glory. We should all be so fortunate. You say poor Toby? I say poor us.

• Like 2

If his unpleasant wounding has in some way enlightened the rest of you as to the grim finish beneath the glossy veneer of criminal life and inspired you to change your ways, then his injuries carry with it an inherent nobility, and a supreme glory. We should all be so fortunate. You say poor Toby? I say poor us.

-Sphynx

• Like 1

Taller phallic shift lever increases mechanical advantage and makes it easier for those limp wrist 240boyz drifters. Gotta have one of those taller cocks in my hand. Seriously who comes up with this shit? It's like pink tire smoke. 

• Like 1

Taller phallic shift lever increases mechanical advantage and makes it easier for those limp wrist 240boyz drifters. Gotta have one of those taller cocks in my hand. Seriously who comes up with this shit? It's like pink tire smoke.

RICEr straight outta hoonigan yo!