• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw something similar but with plastic surgery, their kids were fuck ugly and he couldn't figure out why. Then after 3 kids his wife confessed to having a ton of plastic surgery before they met.

I'm still surprised my daughter turned out as cute as she did with her parents. Was questioning if she was really mine at first
  • Like 1

I'm still surprised my daughter turned out as cute as she did with her parents. Was questioning if she was really mine at first

are you sure being married to an (emotionally) ugly woman isn't what made you doubt your own physical appearance? that's one of a bitch ex-wife's ace cards - tell the hubby he's ugly or never compliment his appearance while gobbling up any and all praise he freely bestows upon her.

• Like 1

No I thought I was ugly before the ex wife and the ex wife thinks she's ugly as well.

she's probably right about her being pug fugly but I seen pics of you. you ain't a bad lookin' dude. daughters love their daddies. they idolize daddies. if daddy considers himself ugly and voices such sometimes daughters take that to heart and wonder if that doesn't reflect on themselves. still, you see you as only you can but I sure don't see an ugly dude.

on the other hand, I got more daddy issues than a stripper so wtf do I know.

P.S. fuuuuuuck youuuuu, flatcat, ya pop psychologist :rofl:!

I know you gonna read this!!!

• Like 1

I had this all typed out earlier. But I deleted it so it's not gonna come out as good as before.

I'm mulatto and I grew up in a primarily white town. Now, while I was a teenager I researched this whole subject but a lot of mulatto kids go through an identity crisis because they don't fit into either society. I was one of those children. That was the beginning of me not liking my looks I think. These days though I do accept that other people might find me attractive in one sense or another I just don't see it. My daughter doesn't have any idea about most of my mental issues, this one included, and hopefully she won't get any inkling of them. She's an absolutely gorgeous little girl that is way too smart for her own good at this point and I don't want to muddy her mind with my problems. She doesn't deserve it and it would not be fair to her and I strive to be as fair as possible while raising her to be a respectable individual that is a functioning member of normal society. Whether or not I will manage this is yet to be seen but she's dping pretty good so far.

• Like 3

I think so. I'm all about racist humor when it's funny enough to make up for it. This one didn't make the cut. But it is pretty.

Oh?

I got one for ya then...

Black guy and a Mexican guy walk into a bar.

Who's getting laid?

• Like 1