• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

she gonna make it to oregon next weekend?

Sadly, I'm not making it to Canby this year.  I hope you all have a good time though.  It isn't because of all the drama, though that did play into it a little.  Mainly it's because June is screwed for vacations.  I have two guys who somehow managed to be gone at the same time.  I knew one was, thought the other wasn't until he informed me he already had reservations.  Something got lost in translation for sure, because had I known, I wouldn't have allowed it to happen.  But, it's done now, so fuck it.  I'm just going to handle it like a boss, which means taking it in the shorts since I'm the most expendable for payroll. :(

Sadly, I'm not making it to Canby this year. I hope you all have a good time though. It isn't because of all the drama, though that did play into it a little. Mainly it's because June is screwed for vacations. I have two guys who somehow managed to be gone at the same time. I knew one was, thought the other wasn't until he informed me he already had reservations. Something got lost in translation for sure, because had I known, I wouldn't have allowed it to happen. But, it's done now, so fuck it. I'm just going to handle it like a boss, which means taking it in the shorts since I'm the most expendable for payroll. :(

Well, hey...if you can shake yourself free on Sunday, come kick it.

We're having a small shin dig for my boy.

Any eastward bound rats are free to come take a break here as well.

Pasco, WA. Not far off the path. Should be decent weather and the BarB will be hot.

HRH can verify this. When we cook, there is plenty of food for everybody!

• Like 3