INSMNCS: John Cain

I can dig it. Its rare that you play as the villan.

If you haven't played the new Doom its worth checking out when it drops in price.

Its not as long as I expected but the game itself was metal as fuck. There hasn't been a game this metal in a long time.

Yea I've watched it on streams, looks pretty cool but not worth my $. That's what I like about this game you can be the killer or survivor, it's like an adult version of hide n go seek lol.
  • Replies 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it ironic that an eco friendly vehicle actually drives a person to his death.......cuz everyone knows how deadly those SUB are.....oh yes.....in your face you bumper sticker Toyota driving vegetarian Gore voting libtards!

Hey, here's an idea: STOP FUCKING MAKING AUTOPILOT FOR GROUND DRIVEN VEHICLES!!!!

It was the semi coming across PERPENDICULAR to the Tesla that caused the accident. If this didn't happen to a Tesla that just so happened to be in "auto pilot" we would no be hearing about it.

Were going to see so much corporate litigation resulting from autonomous driving it'll be painful to watch. I can almost imagine early adopters to lose their shirts to this. Imagine if the courts award one case to a defendant, the legal precedent that would set a class action of past "victims". I hate to think that my kids could get used to this.

WTF??? Surely the radar could be made to recognize  that the 'bill board' was moving towards the Tesla vehicle???? It 'knows' the car's speed so everything in front should appear to be moving towards it at that speed. Anything faster has to be moving towards it, slower is moving away.  Surely a computer could detect a moving target from the 'stationery' background and track it.

Welll ABS wasn't perfect when it came out either. Took a lot to make it reasonably fool proof. Trouble is there are many drivers out there that know nothing else but ABS. They don't have the first clue about 'performance braking' and accident avoidance. More and more we are being divorced from the driving experience and blindly rely on safety technology rather than learning and honing our driving skills.  

Not against them, I just don't want to be run over by one of these things while the driver has a nap. Probably in the future all vehicles will be linked so they know where they all are within a mile radius. One gets in trouble they all know and try to avoid.

• Like 1