• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets also note the driver of the Tesla has had 8 speeding tickets in the last 6 years, and was watching Harry Potter on a portable DVD play at the time of incident. The guy has also uploaded numerous videos to youtube showing off the autopilot system, one of which Elon Musk even re-shared. This is probably the worst case scenario for not taking to heart what the terms and conditions of a beta product are.

• Like 1

I had this all typed out earlier. But I deleted it so it's not gonna come out as good as before.

I'm mulatto and I grew up in a primarily white town. Now, while I was a teenager I researched this whole subject but a lot of mulatto kids go through an identity crisis because they don't fit into either society. I was one of those children. That was the beginning of me not liking my looks I think. These days though I do accept that other people might find me attractive in one sense or another I just don't see it. My daughter doesn't have any idea about most of my mental issues, this one included, and hopefully she won't get any inkling of them. She's an absolutely gorgeous little girl that is way too smart for her own good at this point and I don't want to muddy her mind with my problems. She doesn't deserve it and it would not be fair to her and I strive to be as fair as possible while raising her to be a respectable individual that is a functioning member of normal society. Whether or not I will manage this is yet to be seen but she's dping pretty good so far.

I'm mulatto. Never had no identity crisis. Didn't give a shit if I fit in and honestly who wants to. I like the fact that I'm mixed. It made me different and I pride myself on not conforming to who or what anyone thinks I should be. I'm pretty fucking fantastic and I look good. How's that for some self esteem. Love yourself. Everyone else can suck donkey balls.

• Like 5

Is that your white half?

Please tell me your black side is polar opposite.

Yes the white half is from West Virginia. The black half is Pennsylvania but they're all nuts. I like to think to wrongs made a right :) Actually the white family is really cool. The black family is weird and only a couple of them ain't crazy.
  • Like 1

I was just with my white family last week. Bunch of Texas

Colourbox I wish I could have your view on the world. Would be so much nicer than mine

Honestly it all depends on one's personality as to how you deal with anything in life. Some people need to belong. Some people need their parent's approval to validate them. Some people are more sensitive than others and have their feelings hurt easily. Some people could give a rat's ass about any of those things and realize you can't please all of the people all of the time. If anyone had issues with the fact that I'm mixed that was their own personal problem and not mine. Gotta live your own life and make yourself happy. I don't mess with people and I expect the same in return. If you're going to do me wrong, and you only get one chance to fuck up, you're done. Life's too short for drama and bullshit. Hard to be happy with negativity around you.

• Like 5