• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

Went to look at a bronco ii that has NO title ,, for an engine that could be easily dropped into FAT510s to get it running again without working at it..  Dude would not budge off $500.  ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,   i even offered $300. as a token amount ,  since if the rear windows break out they are extremely hard to find now   and he wouldn't take it.. Kept saying ,,"well i backed it up into right where it sits now"  ..

Yeah,, in 2010!!

https://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/cto/5186882829.html

00101_hzMJaepWSFR_600x450_zpsoch8gbvn.jp

NO TITLE ..

I wanted to scream ,, "am i taking crazy pills??"

:rofl:

• Like 1

That makes perfect sense. 3am BBQ'n ribs and hot links when a fire breaks out. First check the ribs are all right, then get the kids and wife out and go back for the ribs. "I thought about my kids, and I thought about my ribs, because I take pride in what I do man". This takes the mid night snack to a whole new level.

Bravo!

• Like 1

after being paired up with a homeless guy, an alcoholic. a nerotic MMA fighter and a Cuban refugee my boss finally said

" why don't you take next Tuesday off as well. I know you've been in some difficult situations "

FTW

ges seyin

Not to mension trying to restore this mess

http://gizmodo.com/disneys-epic-plan-to-save-a-terminal-from-las-oldest-511934530

Dude, I hadn't heard about the Jared Subway thing.  That sucks, actually.  Why is it all our heros are being wrapped up in scandals?  Fuck, can't we just have a normal guy who doesn't get caught for anything?