• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it was a boyfriend only privilege cause not e'rbody deserves such treatment. But now that we've made the silly decision it is for husband only.

I don't normally work with things as small as sippy straws. That would be sad. Just sayin'.

:lol: e'rbody.....

What a pot one comment can stir...

What's the deal with my mechanic not charging me. He's a friend, but fuck. I'd rather pay than feel like not going to him cause he won't charge me. How much should I pay for replacing the hardlines in the AC on a 01 Frontier. Vg33. Thanks. Suggestions on badass new mechanic tools might make paying him easier.

I'd a done it myself, but I didn't.

Be grateful. Nothing worse than being told to "Fuck off" by someone too proud to accept a gift.

Okay. So, in this example it's the third or fourth time. That's why I'm feeling like breaking an advantage taking swing by me. I'll hook him when he needs me no doubt, but that's an if not a when kinda thing.

What a pot one comment can stir...

What's the deal with my mechanic not charging me. He's a friend, but fuck. I'd rather pay than feel like not going to him cause he won't charge me. How much should I pay for replacing the hardlines in the AC on a 01 Frontier. Vg33. Thanks. Suggestions on badass new mechanic tools might make paying him easier.

I'd a done it myself, but I didn't.

Snap-On tools gift card. $100. 

Find his tool dealer and pay anonymously. Tool guy will get a kick out of teasing him. 

fuck,

this chick is stalking me on facebook,

I'm married, 

Yo HRH,     send me a some cool L 16 parts and I'll tell her that you are my yoga instructor/life couch

she is kinda cute too

Matt don't do crazy. Save the drama for your momma.