• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

2 of the commenters said there should be vehicle checks every year to stop this kinda thing,.... WHAT!!??

to August 25.

Bribie Island Police ­station officer-in-charge Senior Sergeant Dave Crawford-Raby said the car was pulled over in Bellara on August 18 after an officer ­noticed the driver’s door moving. “In this instance the door was actually held closed by a piece of rope,” Sgt Crawford-Raby said.

“The rope went across to the other side of the car and my officers saw the door moving because it wasn’t ­secured properly.”

The driver, a 46-year-old man from Bellara, was fined $117 and his car pulled off the road.

Sgt Crawford-Raby said police actively looked for ­defective vehicles.

“We’re always on the lookout for vehicles that are a danger on our road; not only to other road users, but the drivers and passengers of defective vehicles as well,” he said.

He said police activities targeting defective vehicles were planned for the area.

To report a defective ­vehicle, phone Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.

Crime stoppers

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• Like 1

Anybody else hear about to Mexican guy with a 19" dong? Article for proof:

http://www.medicaldaily.com/pulse/mexican-man-claims-he-has-nearly-19-inch-penis-absolutely-hates-it-350520

Not ,,,,,,,,,,,, until ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, you,,,,,,,,,,, brought it to our attention.

• Like 3

Not enough Tequila in that town to un-see what goes on in The Unicorn Club. Not fit for man nor beast, but it does have a very unique smell.

Touché!, to think that I've walked past that place many times when I went to my dentist down there....and never I dared to walk in....I believe the rather unpleasant aroma was quite a deterrent!

Anyone have a picture of the interior of a 93-99 Altima fuel rail?  Or a 240sx 91-95 fuel rail?  If so, I'd like to take a look.  I'll hopefully have one tomorrow to inspect, but I'm curious now. :)