INSMNCS: John Cain

Hey this is weird but there hasn't been any more posts by btd19m lately. Strange to not see 5 updates a day.

I was just wondering the same. 

Has he even logged on? 

They come. They fail. They go. Only few of us keep coming back for more. 

Rick? You still there?

• Like 1
  • Replies 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey this is weird but there hasn't been any more posts by btd19m lately. Strange to not see 5 updates a day.

Dude did go off on a short rant at one point about being bipolar, could be an explanation.

And I have to come clean to Ratsun about something...I, uh...have been so bored lately...I...well...I've been sucked into the INSMNCS thread like a vacuum.

I will do my best to refrain from too many posts and be satisfied with merely lurking, but I fear this may not last.

Dude did go off on a short rant at one point about being bipolar, could be an explanation.

And I have to come clean to Ratsun about something...I, uh...have been so bored lately...I...well...I've been sucked into the INSMNCS thread like a vacuum.

I will do my best to refrain from too many posts and be satisfied with merely lurking, but I fear this may not last.

Might as well blame me for that one too. I started flicking him shit when he was going to buy a carb from someone mainland because he couldn't find a tiny spring for a carb return. 

But he has lots of old carb's V8 cars...you can't find a fucking spring? 

Bring andes131313 back, for crying out loud, if these are his replacements. 

• Like 2

Went to look at a bronco ii that has NO title ,, for an engine that could be easily dropped into FAT510s to get it running again without working at it.. Dude would not budge off $500. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i even offered $300. as a token amount , since if the rear windows break out they are extremely hard to find now and he wouldn't take it.. Kept saying ,,"well i backed it up into right where it sits now" ..

Yeah,, in 2010!!

https://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/cto/5186882829.html

00101_hzMJaepWSFR_600x450_zpsoch8gbvn.jp

NO TITLE ..

I wanted to scream ,, "am i taking crazy pills??"

:rofl:

Dude. The fucking scrap metal is worth $500.

It's worth at least 5. Pay it.

Dude. The fucking scrap metal is worth $500.

It's worth at least 5. Pay it.

I hope you're being sarcastic, or scrap values are insane where you live lol.

Last check in the Seattle area it was $170 a ton for scrapping a vehicle. With the estimated scale weight of the Bronco 2 in full form being 3090# that works out to $262.65 with nothing removed.

Plus, as it's listed as having no title, it's a PITA to scrap in Washington.

$300 was a generous offer.

• Like 1

Dude, I hadn't heard about the Jared Subway thing.  That sucks, actually.  Why is it all our heros are being wrapped up in scandals?  Fuck, can't we just have a normal guy who doesn't get caught for anything?

there only acting normal so the don't get caught,

84702983.png

I hope you're being sarcastic, or scrap values are insane where you live lol.

Last check in the Seattle area it was $170 a ton for scrapping a vehicle. With the estimated scale weight of the Bronco 2 in full form being 3090# that works out to $262.65 with nothing removed.

Plus, as it's listed as having no title, it's a PITA to scrap in Washington.

$300 was a generous offer.

Okay, so pull the engine, sell the bumpers for $50 each. Scrap the rest or sell the doors then scrap what's left. Either way, $200. That's a $200 engine. Not bad. I wouldn't do it, but I don't need the engine.

As to where I got the number $500: that's the minimum for a scrap car here. Though, I doubt it is actually proditable for the state if it's only $300 out there. So I'm going to guess that the county subsidizes/pays tow companies to bring in cars left to rot. Motivating them to clean up the back roads (Dumped Junkers). Thus I can call the tow company and they will come get my car and pay me $500. I guess it's a sweet deal that I took for granted.

That would be if you could get full bore for the scrap... I took 2 MR2s in about six months ago and got $35. for one and $29. for the other.. since you take it to the local middleman not the port guy that sets the overseas prices...  No title completely eliminates anyone without "hulk hauler" license in Washington taking a whole vehicle in for scrap .  The State of Washington passed a law that took into affect this year that by law junkyards can't even except cars from anyone but the registered owners now,,,,,,,,,,,,, so there's that.

Bronco was worth $250. on the high side,, since no-one without 5 acres of swamp would have to haul it away and dump it on the side of the road when they are done.