Mad Max Fury Road

i saw this yesterday, it was so fucking boring.   a lot of the chase scenes were very imaginative and i really got into them, but there was no plot.  the movie literally goes nowhere, i wont spoil the movie by explaining this, but anyone one that has seen it knows what i mean.  i guess why i feel let down mostly is because ive been a huge madmax fan since i was a kid, and when i found out that the original director was doing the new one it got me all the more excited.  i wasnt expecting to go in to the theater and see a fast-n-furious knock off(charliz theron's character was named furiosa for christs sake), i was hoping to see a movie about madmax.  having a chance to do it again i would have waited for the DVD.

• Like 1
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i saw this yesterday, it was so fucking boring.   a lot of the chase scenes were very imaginative and i really got into them, but there was no plot.  the movie literally goes nowhere, i wont spoil the movie by explaining this, but anyone one that has seen it knows what i mean.  i guess why i feel let down mostly is because ive been a huge madmax fan since i was a kid, and when i found out that the original director was doing the new one it got me all the more excited.  i wasnt expecting to go in to the theater and see a fast-n-furious knock off(charliz theron's character was named furiosa for christs sake), i was hoping to see a movie about madmax.  having a chance to do it again i would have waited for the DVD.

welcome to the 21st century, 

if there aren't any bald midgets or a plot that is too complex it won't sell

Oh c'mon, it wasn't that bad!  The plot is there, it's just not what you think.  They could have spoiled it with a happy ending, but then it wouldn't be Mad Max!  Not that it was a particularly sad ending, but it wasn't explained much.  Left a lot to the imagination.

If you want a plot go and read an Agatha Christie novel.

Its Mad Max FFS!

Go for the escapism, the carnage and mayhem and the general craziness of it all.

Zone out for a couple of hours and let your imagination go.

Youll be able to return to reality when you leave the cinema.

• Like 1

I watched it in 3D. It seemed worth the extra monies. I'm definitely going to watch it again once it come out on DVD. The whole movie moved so fast i need to watch it again just to catch everything that flew by. 2hrs of mostly fast paced intensity. Good shit.

• Like 1

Sounds like the same excuses the movie companies used when trying to brain wash people into seeing  Water World..    

At least they could have had two of Austriias greatest actors ever Yahoo Serious and Nicole Kidman have a romantic trist or something,,,,,,, am i right??

• Like 1

Sounds like the same excuses the movie companies used when trying to brain wash people into seeing  Water World..    

At least they could have had two of Austriias greatest actors ever Yahoo Serious and Nicole Kidman have a romantic trist or something,,,,,,, am i right??

I see what you are trying to do here!
  • Like 1

Oh c'mon, it wasn't that bad! The plot is there, it's just not what you think. They could have spoiled it with a happy ending, but then it wouldn't be Mad Max! Not that it was a particularly sad ending, but it wasn't explained much. Left a lot to the imagination.

I guess that makes me the winner. I've not seen it, therefore a ton is left to the imagination.

And the crazy sex scenes make it worth it.