2015 CANBY TRUCK

denmarkboy

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wheres the real pic ... those are old assembly pics from a different engine ... lol u been out with sky blue drinking and carrying on ... show the pic i seen ... its sexified, dick in a box type shit!!!antony is the man ... busta send me the email addy  of that guy u asked me about i may be able to find out through a secret squirrel 

• Like 1

I went crazy lookin' for a couple spare bolts.......all I had laying around were 9mm studs......

......this morning I got here early and tore down another engine........

B82F3A5B-6023-41CE-899C-278879B883D9_zps

• Like 5

Nice Busta

All the oics are of the crank case and now the pan. So suspenseful about the paint job

What paint??

:ninja:

• Like 5

What does the block look like. Is it chrome god i hope so. I might have to go to Canby to buy all the tickets for this raffle. Because I can.lol

You know there isn't a bunch of chrome on this thing tanker, this isn't an 80's mini truckers wet dream.....

• Like 3

List of $$ donators to the engine build.....a few of these guys didn't even want stickers....

I love Ratsun.... :wub:

-Mklotz

-DScottDatsun

-[2edeYe

-Qwik510

-Tanker

-Hogie

-Jrock

-Tanker

-Ratwagon

-FirstDime

-..and a fellow named Mark N......sorry dude....forgot your screen name and no time to search for it......

These donations totalled just over $500...... :hyper:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup: ...did not expect that at all......

......my engine builds usually run $750 at the cheapest.....all depends on head work.....and that's my cost on all parts.......

........you guys saved my ass.......

.....and yes........I know Tanker is in there twice......cuz he donated twice.........

.......whoever is closest to him should give him a hand job for me.... :rofl:  :rofl:

That was me lol. Cool so many stepped up to help, thought it really shouldn't be a surprise with all the help this build is getting. oh, and glad I'm not close to tanker. :sweat:

Oh and I forgot to mention that we are going to have a special chef ......... B)

IMAG4321_zpszfgfevxt.jpgIMAG4336_zpsipin4h3v.jpg

And thanks to Datsunrides , we Have " A LOT " of lunch for him to make tasty !   :thumbup:

Awesome! Hope there is a huge turnout.

• Like 2