2015 CANBY TRUCK

denmarkboy

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, as far I I knew, that was just sitting in there, temp storage, honestly what reason would anybody have to pipe a heater hose into the back of the driver side headlight bucket area?

It looks like the one that goes from the head to the firewall outlet, so I made an assumption.

Is it piped there?

• Like 1

Ok, as far I I knew, that was just sitting in there, temp storage, honestly what reason would anybody have to pipe a heater hose into the back of the driver side headlight bucket area?

It looks like the one that goes from the head to the firewall outlet, so I made an assumption.

Is it piped there?

facepalm.gif

• Like 1

DONATED  CANBY TRUCK PARTS :    DONATED BY :                                                 

FRONT BRAKES & KING PIN REBUILD........................................mklotz70

SEATS & DOOR CARDS    .......................................................ratdat3

PARTS TRANSPORT & LABOR ................................................................. hobospyder

TRANSPORTATION ................................................................................... eagle_adam

DASH BOARD ..................................................................... ....................... uberkevin

IGNITION SYSTEM & SWITCHES  ............................................................. charlie69

TRANSPORTATION .................................................................................... fastdadd

FRONT TURN LENSES .............................................................................. skyblue

POWDER COATING .................................................................................... jrock4224

HOOD AND LABOR ..................................................................................... jester

KNOBS & SHIFTER ..................................................................................... mattndew76

521 TRUCK .................................................................................................. datslocos & denmarkboy

INFORMATION AND SUPPORT .................................................................. ratsun

EVENT & RAFFLE ........................................................................................ datsuns northwest

PAYPAL & TOWING ...................................................................................... bowtie towing

BUILD BOARD & GRAPHICS ........................................................................ the graphics shop

STREERING WHEEL & WING WINDOWS & HUBS...................................... wayno  

RATSUN GRILL BADGE & RATSUN SHIFT KNOB ...................................... Dime Dave 

CRAZY ROAD TRIP TO DONATE LABOR .....................................................Busta Nut

PAYPAL DONATIONS CAN BE MADE : Tbowtie@comcast.net

please make donations as a gift , to avoid 8% fee per transaction.

PAYPAL DONATIONS :  

]2eDeYe   a6m-zero  Justin Berni    hobosyder   Charlie69  Gradyfest

THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU DONATING PARTS AND LABOR .

87acd5a1-0505-4d71-a241-5bcdeb938755_zps                                                 1d791ab1-3748-43bd-97f2-c07f109ed680_zps

header-image3_zpsxw6uiqjj.jpg

674f4a1e-2d87-4617-81ea-5657144c2d80_zps                                                                  90b3f0fb-7cb3-4e14-bf87-df29436a0d9a_zps

40c7a9ca-81d8-44ba-ad9d-f9c72acf06c8_zps                        d3868d73-2225-4f98-b3e4-78ee29a0f58e_zps

1f652a55-984d-4366-9332-ef29def30cf7_zps                           2d81198a-0c7e-473e-8f0a-2478503cd800_zps

1397610931_zpsfrrq03zl.pnghttp://www.bluehandsinc.com          http://eugenegraphicsshop.com           http://www.youtube.com/user/bluehandsvideo.

http://datsunsnw.org              http://www.md-machinist.com        http://www.futofab.com/            

PARTS STILL NEEDED FOR THE BUILD

14 inch white wall tires                                                                               paint

labor                                                                                                        one hub cap

transportation                                                                                            carpet

fuse block                                                                                                  labor 

paint                                                                                                         rubber kit 

• Like 3

Why cant I buy raffle tickets now, so that the project has some dollars to work with... today?

I don’t have any parts to send, or any ability to help in person, but I think this is a great idea and I would like to see it succeed. 

I am cool with the must be present to win part, but it seems like it would be a win / win all around if you were collecting money right now, and from a far larger group of people, by pre-selling raffle tickets. Isn’t this suppose to generate some revenue to help operate the gathering? I’d buy a fistful of raffle tickets today, if I could. I bet others would too.

I suppose it does’t matter, since I am going to win the raffle anyway. I’d just like to see this project turn out in an interesting and positive way for the gathering and the extra dollars will just make my prize that much sweeter at the curb. Call it white elephant insurance?

Just a thought. I’ve done this dance a thousand times.

• Like 1

Becuz the raffle monies goes to the charity....not the truck.....

You can donate monies to the truck....its n the first post....in big red print....you can't miss it....

.....unless you're color blind.....if you are....I apologize for my ignorance......

• Like 2

Why cant I buy raffle tickets now, so that the project has some dollars to work with... today?

I don’t have any parts to send, or any ability to help in person, but I think this is a great idea and I would like to see it succeed. 

I am cool with the must be present to win part, but it seems like it would be a win / win all around if you were collecting money right now, and from a far larger group of people, by pre-selling raffle tickets. Isn’t this suppose to generate some revenue to help operate the gathering? I’d buy a fistful of raffle tickets today, if I could. I bet others would too.

I suppose it does’t matter, since I am going to win the raffle anyway. I’d just like to see this project turn out in an interesting and positive way for the gathering and the extra dollars will just make my prize that much sweeter at the curb. Call it white elephant insurance?

Just a thought. I’ve done this dance a thousand times.

Believe it or not, there is a madness behind method . 

The reason you can not buy tickets now is because this is about getting people off the couch and get them out and active . And whether you make a parts or cash donation that is your way of supporting the idea of a community based on a love for the hobby we all share , 

So if you choose to show up at the event this summer and spend your money as a way of showing your support or you send a few bucks to support a good cause ( charity ) or both . This truck will be built/succeed in thanks to many people who have already made great donations . 

Speaking of which I need to go work , I have a very skilled / dedicated / generous contributor( Busta Nut ) outside donating his mad skills/money to help build a very sweet truck for a unknown person to win . Now thats how someone really steps up !

But any and all help is welcome . 

• Like 5