2015 CANBY TRUCK

denmarkboy

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nide work Jon. This is gonna be a sick truck!!

I hope we get to see it for years to come at future events . 

That canby blue looks great Jon , it would be cool to do some of the engine / parts .

Thanks for sharing the video Mike , you know how much will all love pics/vid's  around here.

And just ignore Charlie , He is already out driving this truck around in his mind at least a couple times a day . :rofl:

• Like 3

I hope we get to see it for years to come at future events . 

That canby blue looks great Jon , it would be cool to do some of the engine / parts .

Thanks for sharing the video Mike , you know how much will all love pics/vid's  around here.

And just ignore Charlie , He is already out driving this truck around in his mind at least a couple times a day . :rofl:

I have a mind? 

With the fronts being changed to disks, are we going to put disks on the rear? I have a set of Beebani rear disk brackets I will donate if the group says yes. 

Thanks for the generous offer  Jester ,

I'm in as long as you can find someone to donate the rest of the needed parts to do the swap. Because my shoe string budget cant afford the rest of the parts .

• Like 1

Thanks for the generous offer  Jester ,

I'm in as long as you can find someone to donate the rest of the needed parts to do the swap. Because my shoe string budget cant afford the rest of the parts .

Don't forget to add the time/effort/$'s to get the E-brake working with that mod. 

• Like 1

but will the stock rims fit with the rear disk setup? im not to sure they will or I would have had ran stock rims with hub caps but when I first did my rear set up I made my own brackets not the beebani setup and I had to go with a bigger rim.....maybe late 620 front steelies in the rear if disk?

• Like 1

but will the stock rims fit with the rear disk setup? im not to sure they will or I would have had ran stock rims with hub caps but when I first did my rear set up I made my own brackets not the beebani setup and I had to go with a bigger rim.....maybe late 620 front steelies in the rear if disk?

Unless I'm mistaken the front will require a spacer anyway , which are already being provided by Mike or myself

And i am pretty sure the backs would also need spacers to run these wheels . The spacers actually kick the tires out a bit which i like . But again this one upgrade is a lot of pieces and would be great upgrade to any truck .