2015 CANBY TRUCK

denmarkboy

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Monday i am going to be in the Portland , Gresham , Aloha & Oregon city picking up dropping off parts.

wayno if you have time monday or could get the parts over to mikes that would really be helpful. i already have 4 stops to make monday . mikes is number 3 on the day so i should be at his place around 11 - 1 on monday 

ratdat3 , i am going to be headed thru Oregon city between 11 - 12 , I would like to drop the seat and door card off to you .

• Like 4

Monday i am going to be in the Portland , Gresham , Aloha & Oregon city picking up dropping off parts.

wayno if you have time monday or could get the parts over to mikes that would really be helpful. i already have 4 stops to make monday . mikes is number 3 on the day so i should be at his place around 11 - 1 on monday 

ratdat3 , i am going to be headed thru Oregon city between 11 - 12 , I would like to drop the seat and door card off to you .

What about the kick panels?

• Like 1

Mike has the steering wheel and both the wingwindow assemblies with new gaskets installed, I used a split rivet and washer to hold the window pivot point together, your choice if you want to do it another way.

I did not tighten the lower nuts on the wingwindow, I forgot about that till I started composing this reply.

• Like 3

Mike has the steering wheel and both the wingwindow assemblies with new gaskets installed, I used a split rivet and washer to hold the window pivot point together, your choice if you want to do it another way.

I did not tighten the lower nuts on the wingwindow, I forgot about that till I started composing this reply.

thanks wayno !

• Like 1

DONATED CANBY TRUCK PARTS PARTS :                                       DONATED BY :

FRONT BRAKES & KING PIN REBUILD........................................mklotz70

SEATS & DOOR CARDS    .......................................................ratdat3

TRANSPORTATION ................................................................................... eagle_adam

DASH BOARD ..................................................................... ....................... uberkevin

IGNITION SYSTEM ............................................................ ........................ charlie69

TRANSPORTATION .................................................................................... fastdadd

FRONT TURN LENSES .............................................................................. skyblue

POWDER COATING .................................................................................... jrock4224

HOOD AND LABOR ..................................................................................... jester

KNOBS & SHIFTER ..................................................................................... mattndew76

521 TRUCK .................................................................................................. datslocos & denmarkboy

INFORMATION AND SUPPORT .................................................................. ratsun

EVENT & RAFFLE ........................................................................................ datsuns northwest

PAYPAL & TOWING ...................................................................................... bowtie towing

BUILD BOARD & GRAPHICS ........................................................................ the graphics shop

STREERING WHEEL & WING WINDOWS.................................................... wayno  

PAYPAL DONATIONS CAN BE MADE : Tbowtie@comcast.net

please make donations as a gift , to avoid 8% fee per transaction.

PAYPAL DONATIONS :  

]2eDeYe      a6m-zero     Justin Berni

THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU DONATING PARTS AND LABOR .

87acd5a1-0505-4d71-a241-5bcdeb938755_zps                                                 1d791ab1-3748-43bd-97f2-c07f109ed680_zps

header-image3_zpsxw6uiqjj.jpg

674f4a1e-2d87-4617-81ea-5657144c2d80_zps                                                                  90b3f0fb-7cb3-4e14-bf87-df29436a0d9a_zps

40c7a9ca-81d8-44ba-ad9d-f9c72acf06c8_zps                        d3868d73-2225-4f98-b3e4-78ee29a0f58e_zps

2d81198a-0c7e-473e-8f0a-2478503cd800_zps

1397610931_zpsfrrq03zl.pnghttp://www.bluehandsinc.com          http://eugenegraphicsshop.com           http://www.youtube.com/user/bluehandsvideo.

http://datsunsnw.org              http://www.md-machinist.com 

PARTS STILL NEEDED FOR THE BUILD

14 inch white wall tires                                                                               paint

labor                                                                                                        one hub cap

transportation                                                                                            carpet

labor 

paint                                                                                                         rubber kit 

• Like 2

Wrote time off on calendar today.........January 15-19........

.............I'll be there man....

Make me a list of shit to do..... B)

I'll bring something to BBQ for at least a couple of the nights.......

:frantics: 

• Like 3

Wrote time off on calendar today.........January 15-19........

.............I'll be there man....

Make me a list of shit to do..... B)

What a great thing to contribute , I've been trying to plan for this since we first talked about you coming up . I think we got plenty to do , so wont be to hard to plan . 

I'

• Like 2

oh yeah and mission was a success , I got the seat to Todd , I got the front end parts to mike . I picked up the wheel/vents at mikes from wayno. so from eugene round trip to all places and home = 10 hrs of traffic later 300 ish miles but the parts there . it will be cheaper for me to mail the wheels to jrock. less than 80 , thats a lot cheaper than driving them there . 

one more piece ,

and thanks to all of you guys for today,  ; adam , wayno , mike , todd ,  

Todd , mike ,. getting the parts to you is just the start of you guys doing what you do with your skills so please dont forget to share you effforts with us threw the progress .

mike sorry i missed you today i got there pretty late , and sorry for the dirty parts . 

• Like 2

The datsloco meet is the 2nd, Friday January I'm not sure when your trying to get the rims to jrock but I do plan to be there for that meet...... in pathfinder.....

but I can take the wheels up and drop them off at jrocks if that's something you wanna do.

that is great , i can use any help, as the expense of this build is quickly becoming a reality . Yesterday was a 200 hit for fuel , and that was just moving parts around .

so yes , and thanks a bunch for helping out ( again ) and i will see you at the meeting . Oh and i did send you stickers , i  think they hit the post office friday so you should have them soon.

• Like 1

Was super cool to "meet" you guys yesterday! I'll record the progress the whole way and keep you updated. I'll send some idea's soon. Hope you liked the tunes! And, thanks for posting my business card! Much appreciated!

let me just say " you rock " , i mean the cd .  after hearing that i'm thinking canby acoustic jam session at canby Saturday night ! i will get troy to bring a couple guitars . and maybe you guys can jam 

And great donation for the truck , the least i could do is share who would make such a great donation of time and effort just to give away. Just like all the other donors deserve to be recognized for their donations  , And like i said to you yesterday , someone will win a cool truck , and we get to be a part of it . . thanks , and cant wait to see you ideas 

• Like 2