denmarkboy

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DONATED CANBY TRUCK PARTS

PARTS :                                       DONATED BY :

FRONT BRAKES & KINGS ........................................................................ mklotz70

SEAT ............................................................................................................ ratdat3

TRANSPORTATION ................................................................................... eagle_adam

DASH BOARD ............................................................................................ uberkevin

IGNITION SYSTEM .................................................................................... charlie69

TRANSPORTATION ..................................................................................... fastdadd

FRONT TURN LENSES ............................................................................... skyblue

POWDER COATING ..................................................................................... jrock4224

HOOD AND LABOR .......................................................................................... jester

KNOBS & SHIFTER ...................................................................................... mattndew76

521 TRUCK .................................................................................................. datslocos & denmarkboy

INFORMATION AND SUPPORT .................................................................. ratsun

EVENT & RAFFLE ................................................................................................ datsuns northwest

PAYPAL & TOWING ............................................................................................ bowtie towing

BUILD BOARD & GRAPHICS ........................................................................... the graphics shop

STREERING WHEEL ........................................................................................... wayno

PAYPAL DONATIONS CAN BE MADE : Tbowtie@comcast.net

please make donations as a gift , to avoid 8% fee per transaction.

PAYPAL DONATIONS :  

]2eDeYe      a2m-zero     Justin Berni

THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU DONATING PARTS AND LABOR .

87acd5a1-0505-4d71-a241-5bcdeb938755_zps                                                 1d791ab1-3748-43bd-97f2-c07f109ed680_zps

header-image3_zpsxw6uiqjj.jpg

674f4a1e-2d87-4617-81ea-5657144c2d80_zps                                                                  90b3f0fb-7cb3-4e14-bf87-df29436a0d9a_zps

1397610931_zpsfrrq03zl.png

http://www.bluehandsinc.com http://eugenegraphicsshop.com http://www.youtube.com/user/bluehandsvideo. http://datsunsnw.org

PARTS STILL NEEDED FOR THE BUILD

14 inch white wall tires paint

labor

one hub cap

transportation

door panels

carpet

driver side wing window 

paint

rubber kit 

• Like 1

You want some company tomorrow Al? 

Any parts that need to go south from Salen/Keizer area, I can meet up and deliver. 

If any parts from Portland need to go south, I can tame them from here. I'll share the love.

Jes

your always welcome at my place , here is my schedule for the next three days , tomorrow morning i have to go pick up some 340 mopar engines , then i should be home i hoping by noonish ? and then i willl be here the rest of the day workin on 3 or 4 different things . but i will be here. 

SAT. i have to reindex a 521 and put some blocks in 

SUN. i have to take that truck to portland , and i was going to take the front brakes and kings to mike , and rims to jrock.

if you have  car trailer you could bring it , we could load the truck up and all the stuff that needs to go north. and make a big loop?

just a thought , I would of course cover gas and grub 

• Like 1

So you are coming to Portland Sunday, maybe I can meet you and give you the parts I have at Mikes, do you have any idea what time you are going to be there?

your always welcome at my place , here is my schedule for the next three days , tomorrow morning i have to go pick up some 340 mopar engines , then i should be home i hoping by noonish ? and then i willl be here the rest of the day workin on 3 or 4 different things . but i will be here. 

SAT. i have to reindex a 521 and put some blocks in 

SUN. i have to take that truck to portland , and i was going to take the front brakes and kings to mike , and rims to jrock.

if you have  car trailer you could bring it , we could load the truck up and all the stuff that needs to go north. and make a big loop?

just a thought , I would of course cover gas and grub 

• Like 1

So you are coming to Portland Sunday, maybe I can meet you and give you the parts I have at Mikes, do you have any idea what time you are going to be there?

sorry wayno i should have at least let you know i wasnt going to make it up that way sunday, i pm'd mike when i knew , i had forgot you mentioned meeting at mikes . 

i will however eventually be headed there i the near future . so i will keep you posted 

• Like 1

There is a future build for ya, a Datsun tow truck! 

your gonna have to get up earlier than that if you wanna think of a crazy build i havent already thought of yet .. 

my buddy and i were considering making another sling set up like this for the "Li'l Hooker".  It uses a 12,000 winch all self contained 

004_zpsnq264ccv.jpgKGrHqNHJE4FH2eY9JdUBSDm6RGWJg60_1_zpsm1f

• Like 5

your gonna have to get up earlier than that if you wanna think of a crazy build i havent already thought of yet .. 

my buddy and i were considering making another sling set up like this for the "Li'l Hooker".  It uses a 12,000 winch all self contained 

004_zpsnq264ccv.jpgKGrHqNHJE4FH2eY9JdUBSDm6RGWJg60_1_zpsm1f

That's bad ass!

• Like 1