2015 CANBY TRUCK

denmarkboy

So thanks to Jester we managed to get the front end striped down .  Great donation of labor today Jester , and 3 hours of drive time .. very cool and helpful .

Now i just need to clean it up and get it north . 

IMAG3858_zpszqpwbb7a.jpgIMAG3859_zpszj5ayx1s.jpgIMAG3860_zpssuurbw0t.jpgIMAG3861_zpse3vfiqql.jpgIMAG3862_zpsmaoqya1q.jpgIMAG3863_zpstfiop7p7.jpgIMAG3864_zpsdunfpasc.jpgIMAG3865_zpsypwtz3sd.jpgIMAG3866_zps0l6yzyvr.jpgIMAG3867_zpslqdlk230.jpgIMAG3868_zpsdskqydnu.jpgIMAG3869_zpsdijix9bb.jpg

Take no prisoners. LOL

Mike you do such a good job cleaning parts that I am sending you 3 - 520, 4 - 521, 2 - 620 and 7- 720 front suspensions and all I need done is cleaned and shipped back.  I need these done fast and cheap!  LOL

• Like 1
  • Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This might take a while Charlie, he will have to set up his CNC machine to just scrape the dirt off without taking any metal, I can see just making the program will take a couple months easy, and then it might take another year before he works up the nerve to touch the dirty parts. :lol:

Oh Mike I forgot to mark the parts so if you would be so kind after you get the parts cleaned would you please mark make, model, and left, or right  before shipping back.

Thank you.

• Like 2

Charlie.....Wayne.......too funny. 

You can send all you want.......I've got a great scrap guy.  I'm usually here when he stops by, but marking them may be a good idea........Make: SCRAP......Model: METAL.  I'm not sure he cares about left or right. 

Wayne....LOL!!!  I'm not near that fast, but in this case, they'll be done as soon as I receive them :)

• Like 5

I'm not near that fast, but in this case, they'll be done as soon as I receive them :)

thats great , i will bring them to you this week 

i will also have the rims ready for powder coating , gonna drop those off and get the seat too

my plan is to have the truck done by the end of march  

• Like 3

The voting is getting close to even. How's the facebook poll going?

beats me i dont do facebook , 

I've been watching the poll get closer and closer ...

I think we are already working towards a mostly stock looking but lowered slightly, with a enough cool add ons to make it one of a kind . 

• Like 3

thats great , i will bring them to you this week 

i will also have the rims ready for powder coating , gonna drop those off and get the seat too

my plan is to have the truck done by the end of march  

Ummm.....that comment was to Wayne...referencing how fast I'd be done with Charlie's scrap :)   It's gonna take some time to do these.

• Like 1

Ummm.....that comment was to Wayne...referencing how fast I'd be done with Charlie's scrap :)   It's gonna take some time to do these.

Oooooh ... thats all good mike , i wasn't excepting to get the stuff back in a week . . . :rofl:

but i will have the parts to you this week . 

• Like 1

DONATED CANBY TRUCK PARTS

PARTS :                                       DONATED BY :

FRONT BRAKES & KINGS ........................................................................ mklotz70

SEAT ............................................................................................................ ratdat3

TRANSPORTATION ................................................................................... eagle_adam

DASH BOARD ............................................................................................ uberkevin

IGNITION SYSTEM .................................................................................... charlie69

TRANSPORTATION ..................................................................................... fastdadd

FRONT TURN LENSES ............................................................................... skyblue

POWDER COATING ..................................................................................... jrock4224

HOOD AND LABOR .......................................................................................... jester

KNOBS & SHIFTER ...................................................................................... mattndew76

521 TRUCK .................................................................................................. datslocos & denmarkboy

INFORMATION AND SUPPORT .................................................................. ratsun

EVENT & RAFFLE ................................................................................................ datsuns northwest

PAYPAL & TOWING ............................................................................................ bowtie towing

BUILD BOARD & GRAPHICS ........................................................................... the graphics shop

STREERING WHEEL ........................................................................................... wayno

PAYPAL DONATIONS CAN BE MADE : Tbowtie@comcast.net

please make donations as a gift , to avoid 8% fee per transaction.

PAYPAL DONATIONS :

]2eDeYe

THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU DONATING PARTS AND LABOR .

87acd5a1-0505-4d71-a241-5bcdeb938755_zps                                                 1d791ab1-3748-43bd-97f2-c07f109ed680_zps

header-image3_zpsxw6uiqjj.jpg

674f4a1e-2d87-4617-81ea-5657144c2d80_zps                                                                  90b3f0fb-7cb3-4e14-bf87-df29436a0d9a_zps

1397610931_zpsfrrq03zl.png

http://www.bluehandsinc.com http://eugenegraphicsshop.com http://www.youtube.com/user/bluehandsvideo. http://datsunsnw.org

PARTS STILL NEEDED FOR THE BUILD

14 inch white wall tires paint

labor

one hub cap

transportation

door panels

carpet

driver side wing window 

paint

rubber kit 

• Like 1

I have two wing windows... but are missing the rubber.. damn can't remember if I grabbed them when I moved tho.

Someone buying new rubber for these windows would be awesome!!

If you can't get a wing window I can make it happen for this truck.. hell if I had a little bit more money I'd order another pair when I order mine... but I have future plans to spend money on...

When's wing window is yours if needed.

• Like 2

My 1969 Datsun 521 kingcab diesel has the early wingwindows(non locking), it was built in 6/69 as I recall, it had the J13 in it.

I have a locking wingwindow assembly for the driverside door out in the shed, and the lock actually clicks/works.

To put the new gaskets in the wingwindow assemblies, the pivot rivet has to be drilled out, I have not done this yet, I tried finding the rivets, but could not find the right type, so I gave up and didn't install any gaskets on a door in any of my vehicles, I just test fitted one in a loose door, it doesn't have a rivet in it yet.

Keep in mind that these parts I have are used except for the wingwindow gaskets, they are re-pops.

• Like 1

Mkoltz.. I'd like to help or at least watch someone do a disc brake swap.. I hope to be doing mine real soon with bee's brackets and hard body calipers.. helping someone out would help me out you know..

you should let me know when that happens. Haha

I'll be videoing all of it, but I already have installation vids up on my website....  I think this link should take you to the playlist, but it may not start on number one.  Watch 1a and 2a for a quicker demo.  1 and 2 explain all the details.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAUFP46xkHEyVOyl1N1ZyFtd5chLtKy1I

Bee's are super simple compared to mine.

The multi-task video.. :frantics:   :rofl:

I would have thought you'd seen that by now. LOL  :)  My son did that during the brief time he was helping me out.

• Like 2