2015 CANBY TRUCK

denmarkboy

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This truck has been painted over some time ago , which is probably why its in such good shape . But it has small dents and flaking and it not a datsun color. The other truck i was going to use for this build would be a great truck for a build that does not get painted.  But  that truck needs floors replaced and it is all original sheet metal that has never been repainted , 

IMAG2851_zpssvfvzloo.jpg

• Like 2

If anyone enjoys driving and wants to pick up all the front end parts from Eugene and bring them to Gresham, that would be an awesome donation of time, effort and gas!!! :)  Would need to be done with a truck or at least a wagon.  Thanks!

• Like 2

If anyone enjoys driving and wants to pick up all the front end parts from Eugene and bring them to Gresham, that would be an awesome donation of time, effort and gas!!! :)  Would need to be done with a truck or at least a wagon.  Thanks!

Look on the freeway !     look on the side road !     Is it the green lantern ?   Is it a cheetah on crack ? !  

No it's the I-5 flyer   Eagle_Adam to the rescue once again !

Superflykids-Handmade-Kids-Green-Polysat

With his cape and trusty sidekick he has offered to get the parts to and from eugene / ptld . 

Thanks man just one more piece of the puzzle in place .

• Like 7

I know it's more mundane, but I think a neutral gray would lend itself to any color of paint........but then again....whoever gets this rig probably won't be in any hurry to pain it if it's got fresh paint on it.

Hmmm.......any of the guys on here do vinyl?  Vinyl graphics could be put on to spice up the white, but easily removed if the winner isn't cool with them......or maybe some business for guy doing the vinyl....make something new for the new owner.   The donators names could be put on the truck or window?

• Like 2

I could probably donate some cut vinyl after my 4x4 is drivable again. I will have to fire up the cutter pc and see if it still works :lol:

That's sweet , I also already have a guy working on piece for the rear window . It's basically a bigger version of the canby sticker, made to fit the entire back window

What I need some help with is a board that shows donations and the people who have donated .

• Like 2