2015 CANBY TRUCK

denmarkboy

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As kinda of an update : if the vote stays stock , i am going to donate my " Rabbit Pen " rust free truck. i will load pictures in this thread as the vote is closer to final . but there is a link below .

Its looking like we are going to build a stock 521 with a ratsun influence !   So stock looking  , good brakes , little below stock but not low , reliable carb & ignition , thats what the vote reflects to me aniyway..

IMAG3759_zpsvztyb4ee.jpg

• Like 5

Every part better be painted and just about bran new!

I though this was Ratsun....

Every part better be used and in "it might work" condition.....

......also comes with a saws all, duct tape, and a few metal coat hangers......

..................and some fries from yesterday

..............but it's complete :lol:

• Like 7

Stock lowered a little would this mean putting 4x4 leafs under it and tweaking the torsion bars be what you are describing?

I will send a good tight matchbox with a coil, a new cap, rotor and spark plug wires. Send me your shipping address when you are ready denmarkboy.

What accent color or colors are going to be used.

Stock lowered a little would this mean putting 4x4 leafs under it and tweaking the torsion bars be what you are describing?

I will send a good tight matchbox with a coil, a new cap, rotor and spark plug wires. Send me your shipping address when you are ready denmarkboy.

What accent color or colors are going to be used.

i pm'd shipping info , 

i dont want to swap 4x4 springs on or go that low , if it does get lowered it will only be by a inch or two .

the color of the truck is going to be white datsun paint code 502, the other color is a darker  blue from the canby 14 sticker . 

i would like to do the wheels, seat ,tailgate letters  door panels in this blue

IMAG3727_1_zpsxsu6zjqf.jpg

• Like 1

that would be the ratsun way ... get a project and learn to work on it instantly ... lol denmark boy get the rims hee and its a deal ... an u said semi gloss onthe dash top ... can we do black wrinkle like mine and th e red one ?   hides imperfections better...there's no ash tray but i would donate my decent plastic 521 one after i replaced it with a powdercoated metal one ...

• Like 2

i dont want to swap 4x4 springs on or go that low , if it does get lowered it will only be by a inch or two .

I believe the 720 4x4 springs are only good for 2" so that would put you right where you want without blocks, which is ideal. :)

• Like 2

It seems only fitting that we paint it the original color

. Here are the pictures of the truck i have decided to use for this build . It is a rust free truck with near perfect battery tray and same for the floor boards.

The truck has a good windshield, radio & speaker,cig lighter, glovebox, rearview mirror, visors , locking gas cap, good tail lights , 5 proper rims , 3 caps , perfect grill , bumper, lower valance ,hood release cable & knob, 

IMAG2703_zpsdzbsgg7k.jpgIMAG2746_zpsdhkvxy9a.jpgIMAG2747_zpstmtxrwgo.jpgIMAG2748_zpshzfsjrwk.jpgIMAG2749_zpsdqpirgxb.jpgIMAG2750_zps57e8d86b.jpgIMAG2751_zps5d007d9d.jpgIMAG2753_zpstc5pt7xc.jpgIMAG2754_zpshqzzsqje.jpgIMAG2756_zps796pwppk.jpgIMAG2757_zps69tzflxa.jpg

• Like 2