2015 CANBY TRUCK

denmarkboy

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that is great , i can use any help, as the expense of this build is quickly becoming a reality . Yesterday was a 200 hit for fuel , and that was just moving parts around .

so yes , and thanks a bunch for helping out ( again ) and i will see you at the meeting . Oh and i did send you stickers , i  think they hit the post office friday so you should have them soon.

I got the stickers fast as shit! Just forgot to say anything... my bad..

• Like 1

I got the stickers fast as shit! Just forgot to say anything... my bad..

I've honestly sent 15 different packages of stickers in the last 2 weeks . I might have even sent you double . so if you get another set it's your job to lead by example ,and share with sonone worthy. ...oh and take some pictures to the Oregon Datslocos thread . i wanna see   

• Like 2

Alright I got permission to head down. I can help this weekend if you're playing with the truck.

Anytime anyone one wants to work on the truck i will change my schedule around to make it happen . Plus your going to take parts for the truck ! Great donation of time and resources , come on down

, i will get the old tires off the rims and get them ready to go .

• Like 1

DONATED  CANBY TRUCK PARTS :    DONATED BY :                                                 

FRONT BRAKES & KING PIN REBUILD........................................mklotz70

SEATS & DOOR CARDS    .......................................................ratdat3

PARTS TRANSPORT & LABOR ................................................................. hobospyder

TRANSPORTATION ................................................................................... eagle_adam

DASH BOARD ..................................................................... ....................... uberkevin

IGNITION SYSTEM & SWITCHES  ............................................................. charlie69

TRANSPORTATION .................................................................................... fastdadd

FRONT TURN LENSES .............................................................................. skyblue

POWDER COATING .................................................................................... jrock4224

HOOD AND LABOR ..................................................................................... jester

KNOBS & SHIFTER ..................................................................................... mattndew76

521 TRUCK .................................................................................................. datslocos & denmarkboy

INFORMATION AND SUPPORT .................................................................. ratsun

EVENT & RAFFLE ........................................................................................ datsuns northwest

PAYPAL & TOWING ...................................................................................... bowtie towing

BUILD BOARD & GRAPHICS ........................................................................ the graphics shop

STREERING WHEEL & WING WINDOWS & HUBS...................................... wayno  

PAYPAL DONATIONS CAN BE MADE : Tbowtie@comcast.net

please make donations as a gift , to avoid 8% fee per transaction.

PAYPAL DONATIONS :  

]2eDeYe      a6m-zero     Justin Berni      hobosyder   Charlie69

THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU DONATING PARTS AND LABOR .

87acd5a1-0505-4d71-a241-5bcdeb938755_zps                                                 1d791ab1-3748-43bd-97f2-c07f109ed680_zps

header-image3_zpsxw6uiqjj.jpg

674f4a1e-2d87-4617-81ea-5657144c2d80_zps                                                                  90b3f0fb-7cb3-4e14-bf87-df29436a0d9a_zps

40c7a9ca-81d8-44ba-ad9d-f9c72acf06c8_zps                        d3868d73-2225-4f98-b3e4-78ee29a0f58e_zps

2d81198a-0c7e-473e-8f0a-2478503cd800_zps

1397610931_zpsfrrq03zl.pnghttp://www.bluehandsinc.com          http://eugenegraphicsshop.com           http://www.youtube.com/user/bluehandsvideo.

http://datsunsnw.org              http://www.md-machinist.com 

PARTS STILL NEEDED FOR THE BUILD

14 inch white wall tires                                                                               paint

labor                                                                                                        one hub cap

transportation                                                                                            carpet

labor 

paint                                                                                                         rubber kit 

• Like 1

Driving and talking are two of the things I do best. Sorry all we did was clear the bed out thanks for having me down

Status update: the wheels have Made it to jrocks shop.

IMAG0342.jpg

Looking forward to being able to come down again of I can get the nanny to agree, maybe do some actual work next time if there's any left

• Like 4

This was another awesome day for the truck , thanks hobospyder ! you have really logged some miles today, and having a extra set of hands to help clean the truck out was cool to . but we probably talked more than worked .

the rims are on there way to jrock . 

IMAG4095_zpsr6lbydxt.jpg

If you didn't notice, the rim in the top of the pic is different.....it's an earlier rim...typically 320/520.  It's most likely a bit narrower than the others.  Just pointing it out.  You'd want the 4 matching rims to be mounted on the truck and the oddball as a spare. 

• Like 2

Yeah I noticed that the two I actually looked at the little nubs were different.

Also, you were right about the gas at that station denmarkboy. Made it 378 miles and fuel light didn't pop on which is nice because I didn't feel like stopping for gas. Made it home and no fuel light yay

i saw the one was different , but that was the spare off that truck . 

nice , and that guy didnt even top it off . 

• Like 1

If he's not already on the list, add Wayno.  I remembered the other day that I don't need hubs.  Wayno gave me a set of 620 spindles/hubs sometime this last year and they're still sitting in my wood shed.  I'll use those on this truck.

• Like 2

If he's not already on the list, add Wayno.  I remembered the other day that I don't need hubs.  Wayno gave me a set of 620 spindles/hubs sometime this last year and they're still sitting in my wood shed.  I'll use those on this truck.

I will add it to the list of parts donated by wayno,

Thanks wayno 

• Like 1