2015 CANBY TRUCK

denmarkboy

,<<<< that guys motto:  There's always next year.

We aren't coming,  but not really because of game,, cuz i'm sure Denmarkboy must have a TV or radio,,,   it's just i get one meet-up/event a month,, and we are going to Hobos the week after..  More of a henpecked husband type deal as much as anything :blush: :blush: . :crying:

Seriously all the people wearing Seatukeys gears everywhere you go now,,,, kinda creeps me out.

• Like 3
  • Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

,<<<< that guys motto:  There's always next year.

We aren't coming,  but not really because of game,, cuz i'm sure Denmarkboy must have a TV or radio,,,   it's just i get one meet-up/event a month,, and we are going to Hobos the week after..  More of a henpecked husband type deal as much as anything :blush: :blush: . :crying:

Seriously all the people wearing Seatukeys gears everywhere you go now,,,, kinda creeps me out.

I'll make sure to bring extra Niner attire.... :D

• Like 1

Thanks for that offer , but the grey/blue paint someone used to cover the truck is far from buffing & the hood donated by jester is a brown primer almost . So it will have to be sprayed , if we would of built a ratrod version i wasn't going to paint it , But that truck has rusty floors . So thats why it  got switched to this rust free floor truck .

believe me , I wish we could get away with a cut & buff .. at this rate i will be lucky if my crewcab is tacked welded together by canby

cool. :thumbup:

• Like 1

you know what, do it, i'll throw you some gas money and we can have a discussion with the people that come up

you know there is nothing i would rather do than spend the day hangin with you cool kids , let me make sure I can whip it out !

And i will let you know right know,  I gotta get thru this weekend first . 

• Like 2