'Sons of Guns' canceled after star Will Hayden arrested for allegedly repeatedly raping minor

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another "reality" show dumbass in the news. When will we learn to stop making stupid people famous? I have no idea who this pervert is or what in the hell the show is about since I hate reality shows!  I cancelled cable over two years ago because I didn't think it was worth paying $85 a month to see a bunch of reruns of old shows and 10,000 fake "reality' garbage shows. Picked up Netflix for the few shows I did like that weren't on broadcast channels, and a DVR for the ones that are broadcast that I might miss. Haven't missed cable enough yet to start wasting money on it again. And I actually pick up a few channels I love on antenna, such as MeTV, RetroTV, and Antenna TV that play a lot of good old shows I used to love!

• Like 3

Watched video to see picture of who you are talking about with sound off........... Do yourself a favor and watch it again with sound off,, and try not to picture reporter(?) as Mr. Ed with peanut butter in it's mouth so to act like talking. .

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• Like 1

Another "reality" show dumbass in the news. When will we learn to stop making stupid people famous? I have no idea who this pervert is or what in the hell the show is about since I hate reality shows!  I cancelled cable over two years ago because I didn't think it was worth paying $85 a month to see a bunch of reruns of old shows and 10,000 fake "reality' garbage shows. Picked up Netflix for the few shows I did like that weren't on broadcast channels, and a DVR for the ones that are broadcast that I might miss. Haven't missed cable enough yet to start wasting money on it again. And I actually pick up a few channels I love on antenna, such as MeTV, RetroTV, and Antenna TV that play a lot of good old shows I used to love!

Couldn't agree more. Haven't watched a TV show in almost two years. Catch the news sometimes and Netflix always. This post it tabloid fodder.

I think the dude will eat the luger if he is convicted. Maybe before if it really looks like he is going for an extended stay at Le Hotel de Graybar. If his numerous law enforcement buds couldn't de-rail the charges before it got to this stage it kinda suggests the prosecution thinks it has a pretty solid case.