• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Democracy means simply the bludgeoning of the people by the people for the people.

- Oscar Wilde

This might ring true today, but I'm sick of the mentality that Democracy is the problem. Would you rather a dictatorship, or a return to the monarchy that put Oscar Wild in prison for being gay? Cynicism may get laughs, but it's still a victim mentality. Oh how the world love a whiner though, because it supports the rationalization that apathy is strength. The only thing wrong with Mercan Democracy are the hoards of lazy weak ass apathetic bitches that do nothing but complain about Democracy rather than using it to actually do something. These are the same fools who think they can simply vote their way out of this mess. 

• Like 2

Omg O.S.H.A. was at the shop this morning and they are so dumb! They couldn't understand that the race shop is in one county and the other building next to it was in a different county. Plus he couldn't understand that there is no power in the shop I keep the race gas and methanol that is why I don't have lights. (The city won't let me have power)

Then less then a hour after they left the health board was there to check the shop, we don't make food.

Omg O.S.H.A. was at the shop this morning and they are so dumb! They couldn't understand that the race shop is in one county and the other building next to it was in a different county. Plus he couldn't understand that there is no power in the shop I keep the race gas and methanol that is why I don't have lights. (The city won't let me have power)

Then less then a hour after they left the health board was there to check the shop, we don't make food.

California happened...

Sounds like you may have pissed someone off. Expect the BBB next.

It sure seams that way ug. I am so glad I always keep my crazy insurance for having race gas all year round and I always keep my fire extinguisher's up to date. (Most of my computation cancels it during the winter)

Sounds like you may have pissed someone off. Expect the BBB next.

-Big blue bubble

-big booty bitches

-burn baby burn

-booze broads and bucarz

-base ball bat

?

Fuck you Notes..... !!!

• Like 3