Didn't Carlson say the pyramids were built by Joseph to store grain for the 7 years of famine??? Jesus H Christ on crutches....

you cannot make this shit up

the funny thing is how gullible people are to believe he's xian & believe he's trustworthy

based on their gut instinct alone

the whole dog and pony show reminds me how much i do love our country

priceless:

crua.jpg

• Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

fucking argentinians getting pissed off over.... what?

Where the fuck were you in '82? Even the 'Floyd' sang about it.

Get Your Filthy Hands Off My Desert ( RogerWaters)

"Oi...Get your filthy hands off my desert!"

"What 'e say?"

Brezhnev took Afghanistan.

Begin took Beirut.

Galtieri took the Union Jack.

And Maggie, over lunch one day,

Took a cruiser with all hands.

Apparently, to make him give it back.

...and another on the same album.....

Southampton Dock (Roger Waters)

The 'loss' of the Falklands led directly to the fall of the Argentine government then in power.

Didn't Carlson say the pyramids were built by Joseph to store grain for the 7 years of famine??? Jesus H Christ on crutches....

i-dont-care-what-you-say-ancient-fucking

No skin off my back, but if there was ever a liberal in Republican clothing, it’s Carson.

He started his political awareness as an anti war democrat in the 70s, and latter wrote

"The Vietnam War was, in retrospect, not a noble conflict. It brought shame to our nation because of both the outcome and the cause”.

In 1990 Carson became a republican, but after seeing the hypocrisy of Republicans impeaching President Clinton, Carson changed his registration to independent in 1998.

2014 he rejoined the Republican Party, because he was considering running for president in 2016.

Boy is wicked smart though.

Masters in psychology at Yale

M.D. from University of Michigan Medical School

Director of Pediatric Neurosurgery at Johns Hopkins

Specialized in traumatic brain injuries

Brain and spinal cord tumors

Achondroplasia

Neurological and congenital disorders

Craniosynostosis

Epilepsy

Trigeminal neuralgia

Separating conjoined twins

Developed hemispherectomy technique for controlling brain seizures

Successfully separating cranial conjoined twins

Received the Presidential Medal of Freedom from G.W.

Published close to a hundred medical peer reviewed articles

Authored three best selling books

Still, he would be a lame duck before he put his hand on the bible. 

If he's so smart why does he believe in such fictitious things?

because of this:  http://www.gotquestions.org/pyramids-Bible.html

Edit:

Its not that things didn't take place throughout history. Its that the significance of these events are used to foster belief and following in an ideology. The way they transpired are written in larger than life context to give inspiration. 

• Like 1

I hear what you're saying Q, it appears illogical to incorporate mystical stories and beliefs into your world view. On the surface, it looks as if this limits a full life experience. In the area of existential growth however, the power of mythology is an invaluable way for putting to rest questions that can not be answered. Where I am perfectly content in not know what all this shit means, some people can not rest until they have an answer. Even if they know their religious beliefs do not hold up to logical examination, it is the meaning of their answer that is worth defending. 

• Like 2

Fawk Q.... you believe in SMOKE.

Organized religion exsists solely for the purpose of controlling a populous, why do you think Christianity has some many pagan traditions integrated into it?

The best way for a new religion to flourish is to absorb or assimilate the current pagan rituals and hollidays. Lots of Catholic churches are built on the ruins of pagan temples. It's no surprise the Christmas is so close to the winter solstice and Easter is near the spring equinox.

• Like 1

Organized religion exsists solely for the purpose of controlling a populous, why do you think Christianity has some many pagan traditions integrated into it?

When in doubt, throw apples and oranges in all directions. 

• Like 2