I think you're reaching,,, look at tattoo on the guys neck ,,, he's probably been "off" for a while.

They get prescribed to people with issues generally. It's their ability to turn issues into violent issues that concerns me. The case I personally witnessed was taking more than prescribed btw. And I do expect that contributes greatly. But taking too much of a drug you like taking is to be expected.

• Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

And having the symbol for the Aryan brotherhood ( or Judas the killer of Jesus if you believe in that sorta thing) on the front of your neck seems normal to you??

Thanks for the heads up on drug addiction but i am a American Indian,,, soooo , pretty up to speed on those kinda affairs and what-not.. ^_^

Anyways... for what it's worth Jrock thinks the government did it .

• Like 3

No, but he could with a truck. Should we limit the size of vehicles? Or the number of vehicles?

Is a person with 50 vehicles not mentally fit?

Again, it's not a metric that defines a person's mental state.

That's absolutely a horrible argument.There is just no comparing a gun to a truck,car,knife or any other object that you could potentially kill with.Guns are built for a certain purpose.To kill things or protect yourself with.Anything else isn't.I disagree about the mental state and collecting what this guy had.Obviously he was unstable and collecting that shit for one purpose only..It did define his mental state.Does that mean every gun collector is crazy ? of course not.

So....again it goes full circle, fuck you big pharma!!!, I hope every last soul that was affected by this travesty takes a good look at this and goes after those responsible, no matter what party every one responsible for this drug hitting the market has to pay, fuck them all!

Should the victims go after those that sold him his guns and bullets also ? 

That's absolutely a horrible argument.There is just no comparing a gun to a truck,car,knife or any other object that you could potentially kill with.Guns are built for a certain purpose.To kill things or protect yourself with.Anything else isn't.I disagree about the mental state and collecting what this guy had.Obviously he was unstable and collecting that shit for one purpose only..It did define his mental state.Does that mean every gun collector is crazy ? of course not.

Don't forget about Nice.

What exactly are guns build for?

Edit: I see your answer.

Where does skeet shooting, the Olympics, plinking, fall in that definition?

• Like 1

I killed a small bird two days ago as I was driving to a friends house.

It did not get off road in time,car went over it,bird was under and when I got past could see it not moving.

When going back same way,same bird in same spot not moving.

^

Serious scenario that happened.

Sarc font in use - 

Sherriff's are closing in on my location and I will likely off myself when the camera's show them nearing my premises. 

• Like 2

On another note, Tim Murphy repub. Congressman, die hard pro life, thought his gf was pregnant so he told her to get an abortion, then word for out. Hypocrite...that's why I can't stand politicians, left or right. Righteus mother fuckers always preaching and changing laws but can't apply to themselves.

• Like 5

On another note, Tim Murphy repub. Congressman, die hard pro life, thought his gf was pregnant so he told her to get an abortion, then word for out. Hypocrite...that's why I can't stand politicians, left or right. Righteus mother fuckers always preaching and changing laws but can't apply to themselves.

He needs to be banned from public service. Can't stand this shit either.

• Like 1

What do you want to do about this, John?, Give us a solution.