• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

On another note, Tim Murphy repub. Congressman, die hard pro life, thought his gf was pregnant so he told her to get an abortion, then word for out. Hypocrite...that's why I can't stand politicians, left or right. Righteus mother fuckers always preaching and changing laws but can't apply to themselves.

Got to understand these are not his beliefs. They represent the people who voted him in. Partly it's the public's fault for believing otherwise. If I voted for a politician who said he would close down all the whore houses in town, and did, but was caught in one in the next town... so what? They tell you what you want to hear, but as long as they do what they promise... Next year whore houses are in and he would support the public wanting them. What do you expect him to do go home and quit politics because he's on the wrong side? They swing like a door in the wind

• Like 1

"Such a hypocrite" his job to vote pro life .. private life?? Maybe it was his sister and he's worried about genetic issues. Just devils advocate, no argument. Funny it's news tho.

Uh theres deeper hypocrisy.. wonder what news outlets are running that. Tried to bring up tillersons 6 month old comments, didn't work.

Got to understand these are not his beliefs. They represent the people who voted him in. Partly it's the public's fault for believing otherwise. If I voted for a politician who said he would close down all the whore houses in town, and did, but was caught in one in the next town... so what? They tell you what you want to hear, but as long as they do what they promise... Next year whore houses are in and he would support the public wanting them. What do you expect him to do go home and quit politics because he's on the wrong side? They swing like a door in the wind

....actually he stepped down

KO, things like bump stops should be illegal even if it only makes them more difficult to obtain. Because owning one does not help one defend. Guns do help defend. And an accurate shot is key. Bump stops do not fill that roll and because they primarily help assholes kill a bunch of people before getting shot, they are not beneficial to society, nor are they protected under your adopted rights.

• Like 1

They can ban every gun and bullet out there, bad guys will still get them.....#stupidideas

No. It would be and should be much harder. Only the very determined might acquire them. See below.

How many times do I have to repeat "bad people don't follow any fucking laws" how do you regulate that, John?

It's unlikely anything will change as you don't have political resolve necessary to add laws with teeth in them.

Make it illegal to have anything above a hunting rifle. Six shot semi automatic. Same with hand guns. Collectors must permanently disable relics. Caught with them operational, over size clips, suppressors.... jail time

Tampering or modifying them is big fine or jail.

Own and collect all you want but must be recorded and registered. Failure is loss of ownership.

Owners must pass rigorous testing and safety courses, provide DNA and fingerprints and guns and owners must be re-certified every year. 

Criminals, mentally deficient, (and others deemed dangerous by authorities) denied ownership. Surely there are tests for dangerous nuts. Caught without permit, automatic minimum jail time. 

Firearms must be securely stored. If stolen YOU are responsible and do time and or big fine. May loos right to own them.

Any sale, purchase or transfer must be reported. Failure is loss of firearm and ownership. Repeat offense is jail time.

I get it

:thumbup:

KO, things like bump stops should be illegal even if it only makes them more difficult to obtain. Because owning one does not help one defend. Guns do help defend. And an accurate shot is key. Bump stops do not fill that roll and because they primarily help assholes kill a bunch of people before getting shot, they are not beneficial to society, nor are they protected under your adopted rights.

Why, because it'll make you feel better about yourself because something you don't like gets banned?, No doesn't work that way, the bad guys will still get it but I won't have it because I'll be breaking the law....fuck off!