Okay, the cars vs guns thing is silly. Cars are much more critical to daily function of our society as it is set up. guns are important in many respects but not to a level approaching vehicles. Also, cars require a driving test, often driving school, insurance, eye tests, safety checks, etc. cars are highly regulated and licenses are highly restricted if compared to the less purposeful gun.

I'm against removing guns from the public, but I'm also against stupid arguments.

Have you taken any drivers license test lately?, A 12 year old can pass both the written part and driving, have you applied for a gun lately? Not as easy to get one as you lead on.

• Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, the gun came to life and forced him to shoot everyone! And the more he had the more tempting it was!!! 

Yeah, the big what if, but, we sadly don't live in that world and the guy had guns that are very real and exist on our planet. So there. Pro Gun!!! Yeee haww!  :rolleyes:

A perfect example of what i was talking about.I do agree with the 2nd sentence though.What a rush it must have been for that kook.

Have you taken any drivers license test lately?, A 12 year old can pass both the written part and driving, have you applied for a gun lately? Not as easy to get one as you lead on.

Are you kidding ? a gun is so easy to get.Try South Central L.A.

• Like 1

There's facts, but lost under a preponderance of bullshit. Facts are almost impossible to agree on or defend. Every 'fact' posted here came from someone or somewhere else. You would have to chase down everything for months if not years to find out if reliable. What's left is relying on the internet or the media for your facts while you sit at home plucking them from the computer.

...even if the facts were in front of their faces, people will still not believe or admit, people don't like their rights taken away or told what is right or wrong, after all, this is Murica.

Um. I passed my hunter safety certification at 15, same as my drivers test. Bother were too easy. And I don't even need the safety certification for many guns. I'd like to see both require more competence personally. So should I let guns be easy to get because driving licenses are also too easy? Nope. Make them both harder. And require insurance.

Um. I passed my hunter safety certification at 15, same as my drivers test. Bother were too easy. And I don't even need the safety certification for many guns. I'd like to see both require more competence personally. So should I let guns be easy to get because driving licenses are also too easy? Nope. Make them both harder. And require insurance.

...a person can show competence one day and pass, next week he snaps. Will you be able to predict when a person will snap and intervene in a timely manner? In the meantime, he has amassed 40 guns and thousands of bullets. Goes nuts cuz, he lost his job and finds out his wife was fucking around. Goes to his work and shoots up the place, kills several dozen people and injures 20. Is this a possible scenario? Been happening.

You're beyond 15, when you were 15 drivers license test was harder, and the requirements for getting a gun aren't "you walk in and walk out with a gun" did you even bother with that vid I posted about ghost guns?, All that extra regulation you guys want only strengthen the black market, how's the "war on drugs" working out?

...a person can show competence one day and pass, next week he snaps. Will you be able to predict when a person will snap and intervene in a timely manner? In the meantime, he has amassed 40 guns and thousands of bullets. Goes nuts cuz, he lost his job and finds out his wife was fucking around. Goes to his work and shoots up the place, kills several dozen people and injures 20. Is this a possible scenario? Been happening.

Anyone who would shoot up a bunch of innocent people in a rage because he's experienced some king of setback in his life is too immature for gun ownership. Surely there are psychological tests to winnow out the must immature people.

Right? Maybe Mike, but KO pluralized so wrong.

I'm not anti gun. I'm anti people that do not deserve the right to bear arms.

• Like 1

Anyone who would shoot up a bunch of innocent people in a rage because he's experienced some king of setback in his life is too immature for gun ownership. Surely there are psychological tests to winnow out the must immature people.

I'm not anti gun. I'm anti people that do not deserve the right to bear arms.

....when u buy a gun, they don't make you take an emotional quotient test. Background check and wait period. At least that's what I went through 10 years ago when I bought my .357.
  • Like 1

You're beyond 15, when you were 15 drivers license test was harder, and the requirements for getting a gun aren't "you walk in and walk out with a gun" did you even bother with that vid I posted about ghost guns?, All that extra regulation you guys want only strengthen the black market, how's the "war on drugs" working out?

You are right. It would build up the black market. Not good. But if he were insured for all the guns he had, families who lost bread winners might actually get some relief. This is not something I feel strongly about. And I've only now started thinking about owners insurance. Most recent mass shootings were legal guns I believe.

• Like 1

And who are you to decide and how would you do this practice of doesn't make sense to anyone but you judging, Mike?

First we have to agree that people with guns are killing other people and this is a problem. If you believe the right to bear arms is far more important, lets move on.

Everyone here agrees that not everyone is suited to own a firearm, and I believe we're all struggling to find a way to keep those people from having access to them, the million dollar question is, how?

It will take a redial change in your gun culture. One that I doubt is possible.

• Like 1