Really? this has never happened?  It doesn't insinuate conspiratorial suggestion. Or was this a piss poor attempt at ad hominem?  

Some time officials in the government delay providing details of events so as to not show that they missed something correct? You suggesting this never happens? 

Well then if there is a delay in providing details all we have to do is wait then. It will all come out. So lack of an understandable motive means that there was one, but someone fucked up??? just haven't found it yet??? The simplest explanation is usually the correct one. Oswald acted alone. This guy did too and probably just crazy. Crazy people do do crazy things./. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Well then if there is a delay in providing details all we have to do is wait then. It will all come out. So lack of an understandable motive means that there was one, but someone fucked up??? just haven't found it yet??? The simplest explanation is usually the correct one. Oswald acted alone. This guy did too and probably just crazy. Crazy people do do crazy things./. 

This is a more acceptable open ended word that does a better job of describing Stephen Paddock.

• Like 1

The simplest explanation: Crazy people do do crazy things. Case closed?  :rofl:

• Like 4

This proves you guys have zero clue you know what it takes to shoot from an elevated position too. You guys heard of windage and bullet drop? If you are older than 3 then fucking show the calculations.

This guy visited several venues too. This wasn't his first stop and some spur of the moment spot. a 3 year old psychological make up doesn't have the capacity for math nor diabolic reasoning. 

Here is a site for your ignorant comment.

http://www.millettsights.com/resources/shooting-tips/mathematics-for-precision-shooters/

As bad as i am at shooting a rifle i'm pretty sure i could have hit somebody in a crowd of 22,000 out of a window 32 stories up if i had plenty of ammo.A link "mathematics for precision shooters" ? there was no precision anything with this one.How could he possibly miss ?

As bad as i am at shooting a rifle i'm pretty sure i could have hit somebody in a crowd of 22,000 out of a window 32 stories up if i had plenty of ammo.A link "mathematics for precision shooters" ? there was no precision anything with this one.How could he possibly miss ?

This is Bullshit.

Please explain why he took the effort then? 

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/las-vegas-gunman-stephen-paddock-note-hotel-room-details-of-bullet-trajectory/

• Like 1

That image doesn't give you the actual gravity of the distance. The venue is over 1300 feet away. The shooter was 400 feet in the air.

Please, you are all but saying it can't be done because too difficult.

1,300 X 400feet. The slope distance is a mere 60 feet farther than shooting horizontal. It's negligible .

Heard about the window sensors? You bang on them, security at your door in 2-3 min.. not over an hour..

Wrong about Tesla.. dominated by Rockefeller Edison. patents taken by govt

Edison and Rockefeller also deliberately floated rumors and hyperbole to discredit Tesla.

• Like 2

Please, you are all but saying it can't be done because too difficult.

The slope distance is a mere 60 feet farther than shooting horizontal.

What I am suggesting is he made a cognitive not (Insane) effort to shoot from this situation with education. I am also saying you keep using BS logic to say its easy. It is not. Why do you think the US military trains shooters in just this element? 

I also didn't ever use the word impossible. 

You yourself are not even a sport shooter so please tell me how you know its negligible?

Or is this a "I feel like it is, so therefor it is." 

• Like 1

It's a big target. So the bullet falls under gravity an extra inch... or an extra 10 feet, he couldn't miss the elephant in his shorts. What does the US military have to do with shooting a huge crowd? Yes there is a difference shooting from an elevated position but only for a sniper.

It's a big target. So the bullet falls under gravity an extra inch... or an extra 10 feet, he couldn't miss the elephant in his shorts. What does the US military have to do with shooting a huge crowd? Yes there is a difference shooting from an elevated position but only for a sniper.

So is this your segway away from your insanity BS argument?

He was insane by all argument you had earlier. I said no he wasnt. If he was insane then NO he couldn't have hit the huge crowd because he wouldn't have the scruples. Would he have seen a large Elephant in shorts maybe.

• Like 1

This is Bullshit.

Please explain why he took the effort then? 

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/las-vegas-gunman-stephen-paddock-note-hotel-room-details-of-bullet-trajectory/

Maybe he took the effort to make sure he was thorough in his attempt to kill without wasting time ? just a thought.You do realize this guy was not aiming at a specific target don't you ?

Maybe he took the effort to make sure he was thorough in his attempt to kill without wasting time ? just a thought.You do realize this guy was not aiming at a specific target don't you ?

Yes he was.

Specific Target: PEOPLE

Specific Target: Jet Fuel Refueling Tanks

JESUS H CHRIST do any of you people read or research shit?

• Like 1

This is what Mike does when he's losing an argument, redefines the debate over and over again until you get frustrated. 

How's Mike losing an argument ? you have somebody claiming it would be difficult to hit a crowd of 22,000 people from up high in a building.Obviously it wasn't ! the guy hit almost 600 people.

• Like 1

How's Mike losing an argument ? you have somebody claiming it would be difficult to hit a crowd of 22,000 people from up high in a building.Obviously it wasn't ! the guy hit almost 600 people.

Wrong AGAIN 

A large portion of the injured were from trampling or stampeding!!! 

Are you really a guy who opines on the least amount of information regurgitated by some other person?

• Like 2

Go back through what I said about insanity and you find I completely dismantled my own argument about insanity with the unibomber.

Even he couldn’t function among others. It’s why he had been a recluse for many many years. Social interaction for him was an extreme struggle. His story is amazing but not in a good way.

• Like 1

It was proven positively that a crowd can be sprayed with bullets from 1,300 feet away and 400 foot elevation give or take.  Doesn't take calculations to do this just a machine gun and the will. I didn't see any scopes on these rifles. Can you even shoot at a person 1,300 feet away with open sights and hope to hit them? at night???   Curious what the aiming point difference over 1,300 feet is and then being 400 feet higher. Can't be much.

Insane, mad, crazy, coo coo,nuts,  mentally diminished or mentally ill. You have to be one or more of them to do this. If writing down your distance and elevation is calculating something and means you are not insane then I'll trade it for crazy or mentally ill or whatever..

Lack of motive? Does not mean conspiracy. It means one hasn't been found (yet) or may never be found or there simply isn't one or one that's understandable.

• Like 1

True, but was he detailed, organized, and methodic in his attack? 

His detail in bomb making was impeccable, very organized, and delivery was more chaotic from the biographies. He haphazardly victimized people. Kaczynski cared more about the success of his deadly technical experiments than about whether he killed or maimed the right person 

Para you might like this read.

http://paulcooijmans.com/psychology/unabombreport3.html

• Like 1