Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

All objects fall at 1 g

Gravity, lol

Interesting debate guys .. but I'm hoping Trump's "Storm " is going to be turning all this shit back around on the deep state.. from my understanding of this contradictory convoluted conspiracy.

Dablist's evil has a lot of power

Gravity, lol

Interesting debate guys .. but I'm hoping Trump's "Storm " is going to be turning all this shit back around on the deep state.. from my understanding of this contradictory convoluted conspiracy.

Dablist's evil has a lot of power

What conspiracy?

• Like 1

Liberal Former MSNBC Host: ‘Silence From Hillary Clinton on Harvey Weinstein Is Unacceptable’

Liberal pundit and former Democratic House candidate Krystal Ball on Monday called out and shamed Hillary Clinton for not condemning Democratic mega-donor Harvey Weinstein.

The New York Times revealed last week that Weinstein had settled sexual harassment claims with at least eight different women. Since then a number of prominent Democrats have returned or redirected donations from the high-powered media mogul, while others dodged the issue entirely.

Among the Democrats who were friendly with Weinstein and received his donations was Clinton. Actor and comedian Nathan Lane even said over the weekend that he was attacked by Weinstein during Clinton's birthday party in 2000 after telling a joke he did not like.

But so far, Clinton has remained silent about the scandal and has not committed to returning the nearly $27,000 in donations she received from the Hollywood mogul over the course of her political career. The former presidential candidate has also not commented on the more than $30,000 that Weinstein donated to the Hillary Victory Fund—a joint fundraising committee between Clinton's campaign, the Democratic National Committee, and more than 30 state Democratic parties—nor the large sum of money—at least $250,000—that he has given to the Clinton Foundation.

http://freebeacon.com/politics/liberal-former-msnbc-host-silence-hillary-clinton-harvey-weinstein-unacceptable/

• Like 1