Had to look up "cucks" apparently references a submissive man sexually cuckolded by a woman.  The alt right's us of Cuckservatives also use cuck as shorthand for any perceived weakness, or reluctance to exploit strength. I'm confused here. Why aren't these cucks who support this use of strength not being called hocks?

Here's all you need to know about the "alt-right";

If you haven't seen it yet, go to Youtube and look up the video of their defacto fearless leader Richard Spencer getting coldcocked by an anarchist a few months back.

It's very funny 'cause the supposed Nazi doesn't even retaliate or better yet "act in self-defense", he just stands there and says something like "sometimes you have to take a punch".

This same bozo later states that Depeche Mode is the theme music of the alt-right.

Yeah, real tough guys.

• Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I think it should be used to describe anyone how is cuckolded by corporate/establishment interests rather than the people's. That's pretty much everyone in politics, so Whashington DC should be renamed Cucksington and Sacramento is Cocksramento. Their all a bunch of insipid huckster snake oil salesmen. 

not only a cuck but an inconsistent cuck.

1ec69ea80b7beaf38ec6dcf999ce3fcb.jpg

quote-if-i-was-a-woman-these-days-i-d-be

also, black flag is a forty-one year old fucking band that hasn't been edgy in thirty years. Rollins leans hard left while LARPing as an anarchist.

• Like 1

sooooooo........ for the record

Assad bombs small Syrian town with chemicals

Trump levels military airbase where the chemical weapons were launched

??????

You feel that was a disproportionate reaction on Trump's part?

This is my take from what I've read... and is not by any means fact.

He could have.. but Russia uses the base and this was not about Russia. 

I've also heard he had the option to take out Assad himself. But it was to make a statement to the world more than anything. Not completely fuck up everything. 

• Like 3

My wife and kid went on vacation last Saturday,

This has literally been all I have been listening to since before the latest Syrian drama began;

Pretty f!@#$ing prescient I must say;

"He brings down the fire, from the sky"

Who sez I ain't happy? I have been expecting chaos ever since Trump got elected and I haven't been disappointed.

Family is away, you're exclusively watching/listening to a monotonously depressing video and you're expected chaos is finally realized.

• Like 1

Facebook is one of the worst things on the planet.... however I think this video is a must watch. (No account needed)

Question and Answer about an hour long.

Buzz Patterson - USAF Retired Colonel and previously Bill Clinton's Personal Aide

https://www.facebook.com/buzz.patterson/videos/10211190822200500/

Could have drawn a line in the sand.. or hit the reset button again. Worked well the last few times.

So, dropping bombs is a new untried tactic? If there is one thing with a shitty track record, I'd say it's dropping bombs.

Cruise missiles, bombs where dropped by "Assad containing nerve agent" and I "" because I don't buy the story, another thing I've been hearing today (not from any MSM) is that the plane that dropped the "chemical bomb" was Russian......Yeah.....Now we are getting somewhere, I wouldn't put that past Putin.....BUT.....The sarin gas part.....I still don't buy that one.

Here's my theory, and this is my take..., Putin ordered the attack and staged the whole chemical bomb cacamania to test the waters.... persay....In other words, I think he staged the whole thing to test the trumpet.

• Like 1

The Syrian Gas Attack Persuasion

According to the mainstream media – that has been wrong about almost everything for a solid 18 months in a row – the Syrian government allegedly bombed its own people with a nerve agent.

The reason the Assad government would bomb its own people with a nerve agent right now is obvious. Syrian President Assad – who has been fighting for his life for several years, and is only lately feeling safer – suddenly decided to commit suicide-by-Trump. Because the best way to make that happen is to commit a war crime against your own people in exactly the way that would force President Trump to respond or else suffer humiliation at the hands of the mainstream media.

And how about those pictures coming in about the tragedy. Lots of visual imagery. Dead babies. It is almost as if someone designed this “tragedy” to be camera-ready for President Trump’s consumption. It pushed every one of his buttons. Hard. And right when things in Syria were heading in a positive direction.

•Interesting timing.

•Super-powerful visual persuasion designed for Trump in particular.

•Suspiciously well-documented event for a place with no real press.

•No motive for Assad to use gas to kill a few dozen people at the cost of his entire regime. It wouldn’t be a popular move with Putin either.

•The type of attack no U.S. president can ignore and come away intact.

•A setup that looks suspiciously similar to the false WMD stories that sparked the Iraq war.

I’m going to call bullshit on the gas attack. It’s too “on-the-nose,” as Hollywood script-writers sometimes say, meaning a little too perfect to be natural. This has the look of a manufactured event.

http://blog.dilbert.com/post/159264981001/the-syrian-gas-attack-persuasion

• Like 3

The Syrian Gas Attack Persuasion

According to the mainstream media – that has been wrong about almost everything for a solid 18 months in a row – the Syrian government allegedly bombed its own people with a nerve agent.

The reason the Assad government would bomb its own people with a nerve agent right now is obvious. Syrian President Assad – who has been fighting for his life for several years, and is only lately feeling safer – suddenly decided to commit suicide-by-Trump. Because the best way to make that happen is to commit a war crime against your own people in exactly the way that would force President Trump to respond or else suffer humiliation at the hands of the mainstream media.

And how about those pictures coming in about the tragedy. Lots of visual imagery. Dead babies. It is almost as if someone designed this “tragedy” to be camera-ready for President Trump’s consumption. It pushed every one of his buttons. Hard. And right when things in Syria were heading in a positive direction.

•Interesting timing.

•Super-powerful visual persuasion designed for Trump in particular.

•Suspiciously well-documented event for a place with no real press.

•No motive for Assad to use gas to kill a few dozen people at the cost of his entire regime. It wouldn’t be a popular move with Putin either.

•The type of attack no U.S. president can ignore and come away intact.

•A setup that looks suspiciously similar to the false WMD stories that sparked the Iraq war.

I’m going to call bullshit on the gas attack. It’s too “on-the-nose,” as Hollywood script-writers sometimes say, meaning a little too perfect to be natural. This has the look of a manufactured event.

http://blog.dilbert.com/post/159264981001/the-syrian-gas-attack-persuasion

Yup

• Like 1

http://www.businessinsider.com/john-mccain-syria-strike-trump-russia-putin-assad-rand-paul-2017-4

"When asked whether the US should send ground troops to Syria, McCain said Assad "will not be overthrown by American troops." He said only a trained, well-equipped free Syrian army would prevail."

Personally I suspect McCain hand in here some where. A well-equipped Syrian army will go no where if Assad controls the air.

The civil war being more or less over,...otherwise it would have been difficult for McCain to have visited the area so often.