• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Howard Stern for head of the F.C.C.!!!!!!

I used to listen to him every day live when I lived in New Jersey! I still love the dude but I just don't listen to much talk radio anymore. he was one of the first celebrities to take on the PC thought control police and he was doing it way before anyone but California knew who Limbaugh was! one day as he interviewed G. Gordon Liddy his mother called in and Liddy, in that wonderfully erudite, professional, coldblooded lawyer/prosecutor/FBI agent/army officer voice, politely asked her why she hadn't strangled Howard in his crib. Stern as head of the FCC - trippy! I had almost forgotten his war with the FCC. I still have VHS tapes I recorded off WWOR out of NYC when he had his tv show on Friday nights.

• Like 1

I'd be interested to hear any of your guys' thoughts on the acceptance of bullying, bigotry, and sexism now being acceptable in America?

Anyone?

No these things aren't acceptable.They're probably the reason Clinton lost the election,she supports all of these things.Bullying ? one of her campaign tactics.Bigotry ? another campaign tactic,ask the Jew Bernie Sanders.Sexism ? she's married to Bill.Why do you feel this has anything to do with Trump ?

• Like 1

I've sexually assaulted women before.

In the mid-eighties when I lived in Madison, Wisconsin.

One night I was higher than f@#$ on ecstacy.

I was walking around in a blackout and when I came to on no less than three occasions it was in front of different girls that I knew and I proceeded to stick my tongue down their throats.

Not one of them stopped me, I guess it was cute or something.

Thanks for the update.

• Like 2

God i hate everyone facebook, i donr know half you cocksuckers. Wah wah wah more dead rock stars wah wah wah trump is a racist wah wah wah heres a weid mind fuck meme you probably didnt know you would find funny.

Can we move on.

• Like 4

So I'm sitting eating my lucky charms watching the news, one of those dumbass anarchists says to the news reporter who is co er the protests in Seattle "if you film someone doing anything illegal you will probably get hurt, I'm not trying to threaten you, but like, you'll get hurt". Then took off running down the street thru the crowd of people.

Then a black chick who was in Portland "they shot me in the chest with a rubber bullet, so starting a fire ain't gon' be nuthin".

I fucking hate people....

• Like 4

I can't believe they protested here - blocked 4th & 5th Street (Highway 101).

Not a good way to get sympathy for your cause.

as BLM was attacking the NASCAR museum in South Carolina a few months ago the press began to speculate, "Hillary really has a shot at taking South Carolina this year! Her poll numbers are strong there!". oh yeah? that's like saying, "You know, if we nuke Mecca we'll pick up the American Muslim vote." yeah, there is no method to their madness.

• Like 1