He's got balls :rofl:

Probably packin'.

So I'm sitting eating my lucky charms watching the news, one of those dumbass anarchists says to the news reporter who is co er the protests in Seattle "if you film someone doing anything illegal you will probably get hurt, I'm not trying to threaten you, but like, you'll get hurt". Then took off running down the street thru the crowd of people.

Then a black chick who was in Portland "they shot me in the chest with a rubber bullet, so starting a fire ain't gon' be nuthin".

I fucking hate people....

Hell...... is other people. The unwashed, ignorant , angry over rejected entitlement douche bags.

• Like 3
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are so many acting like the President is in control of the country?

There will be changes but not the extreme amount people hope or fear.

Totally agree and have been saying this forever. Politics changes slowly, there's great inertia. The president does not sit with one finger on the nukes button. This is a popular myth to scare other countries and fire up the ignorant. Big changes are proposed and passed and he may sign them into existence. Everyday stuff? no. A good president has a posse of advisers and staff to keep thinks running. Generally, business as usual. Not saying there are no changes just slow changes. 

• Like 4

We  need to bring back the draft and give a few of these young ones a bit of discipline. 

Here we see a Military Career Counselor showing this young recruit where the safe spaces are

gender-integrated-usmc-boot-camp-12.png?

Here we see a Team Building Exercise with Art and Crafts! 

recruits_wide-fe7b73e97572499682fc1e58fe

One on one counseling is available and highly encouraged

specific-577f6904dda6b.jpg

• Like 6

GOOD NEWS! If we get fucked this time around the gubment may use lube!!!

"Trumpworld has started with a mandate to hire from the private sector whenever possible. That’s why the Trump campaign is seriously considering Forrest Lucas, the 74-year-old co-founder of oil products company Lucas Oil, as a top contender for Interior secretary."

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/who-is-in-president-trump-cabinet-231071

• Like 3

GOOD NEWS! If we get fucked this time around the gubment may use lube!!!

"Trumpworld has started with a mandate to hire from the private sector whenever possible. That’s why the Trump campaign is seriously considering Forrest Lucas, the 74-year-old co-founder of oil products company Lucas Oil, as a top contender for Interior secretary."

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/who-is-in-president-trump-cabinet-231071

I am really anxious and waiting with shaken confidence. I want to see a list of the choices.

Not a synopsis of assumed candidates.

• Like 1

I am really anxious and waiting with shaken confidence. I want to see a list of the choices.

Not a synopsis of assumed candidates.

Keep in mind, no one predicted his VP pick. Not even the opposition research team.

Meanwhile, Tim Kaine was selected years in advance. (source: wikileaks)

• Like 1

I'm still waiting for the list.

Then will be the time to worry or celebrate.

That NY Times article is still speculative and continued vitriol based on a heavy loss hangover.

Let's wait for the eggs to hatch. Then unleash our critical assessments.

we may never get the unvarnished truth ever again. As much as the Media showed it's true intent of being one arm of the Political class. (Big business)

• Like 4

I was going to say that maybe the "D" in Donald Trumps name is what thru the election for Hilary Clinton, they put their "X" beside the "D", but their are plenty of smart people in the Democratic party, the problem is that none of them are holding an important office and have not for a long time.

But the same thing can be said for the Republican party, I could hear Paul Ryan's lips kissing Trumps ass all the way here in Washington State the next day. :lol:

• Like 2

More Fascism.

https://youtu.be/GfJenokrmb4

America's future right there. "opinion"

"I disagree with you"

"Ok"

Then assault.

It's amazing how some the the most liberal minded people are the most violent.

Remember the skinhead rally in Sacramento where a crowd of 200+ anti skinheads showed up and assaulted them?

I remember a quote from a woman that was anti skinheads and who was injured in the melee "all we did was start throwing things at them and they attacked us!".

These people think that because they are fighting what a "cause" that they have every right to be violent, like a bunch of damn animals.

• Like 2