• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

All the gold ever mined... ever. Would only make a cube 20 meters on a side. That's about 66 feet, or the road allowance from your lot across the street to your neighbor's lot, square.

I heard a geologist say that less than 2% of the worlds gold has been mined from the earth...

I haven't confirmed this but that's a lot of 2%

• Like 1

All the gold ever mined... ever. Would only make a cube 20 meters on a side. That's about 66 feet, or the road allowance from your lot across the street to your neighbor's lot, square.

This its stable value.

You prefer being a sheep....I understand, especially coming from a Hillary supporter.

Please, you think you know about me?

You don't know a thing about me and once again have nothing to say so you resort to name calling.

In my younger days I was more right wing than anyone on this board, I am talking right wing white nationalism fellas, but I wised the f!@# up.

I remember a few months ago, you were a committed right winger and started in on me 'cause I was anti-Trump and you were not. Yet.

You started your lame attack with "It's people like you"...like you thought that made you sound smart.

I didn't bite because I knew how limp of an effort it was and a waste of my time to respond to.

Now I see you have finally smartened up somewhat and have admitted to yourself that both sides are the problem.

So who is really the sheep Mr. Flipflop? 

I read alot of well put together intelligent arguments of all opinions on this page and none of them are yours.

In the middle of them is always KoheartsGPA with some half formed one liner looking for a handout.

You strike me as someone who has absolutely nothing to say, nothing new to add, but wanting to project intelligence in a mostly anonymous online community.

Like really desperate for attention or ego gratification.

"Hey guys look I can turn my computer on and I am wearing my big boy pants too so pay attention to me!"

BTW I vote for the least murderous political candidates and that says less about me than it does about the candidates.

You grew up in Argentina right, are you even an American citizen?

Gold ?

having a set mineral backed currency doesn't seem work in contemporary finance,

it would force countries to live within their means,

ever hear the saying " good as gold "  ?

we closed the dollar for gold window in 1971 because it created national debt.

Please, you think you know about me?

You don't know a thing about me and once again have nothing to say so you resort to name calling.

In my younger days I was more right wing than anyone on this board, I am talking right wing white nationalism fellas, but I wised the f!@# up.

I remember a few months ago, you were a committed right winger and started in on me 'cause I was anti-Trump and you were not. Yet.

You started your lame attack with "It's people like you"...like you thought that made you sound smart.

I didn't bite because I knew how limp of an effort it was and a waste of my time to respond to.

Now I see you have finally smartened up somewhat and have admitted to yourself that both sides are the problem.

So who is really the sheep Mr. Flipflop? 

I read alot of well put together intelligent arguments of all opinions on this page and none of them are yours.

In the middle of them is always KoheartsGPA with some half formed one liner looking for a handout.

You strike me as someone who has absolutely nothing to say, nothing new to add, but wanting to project intelligence in a mostly anonymous online community.

Like really desperate for attention or ego gratification.

"Hey guys look I can turn my computer on and I am wearing my big boy pants too so pay attention to me!"

BTW I vote for the least murderous political candidates and that says less about me than it does about the candidates.

You grew up in Argentina right, are you even an American citizen?

Uhm.....I don't have a computer....I grew up here.....hobo owns the flip flops......you admitted being a Hilary supporter.....

• Like 1

So....nobody is going to mention anything about the North Koreans continued ballistic missile launches despite more sanctions against them and more finger waving "we condemn you" from our failed spineless White House?

#epicforeignpolicyfails

All this started right after they announced to the world of their possession of nukes......geee.....I wonder who gave them that technology......

So....nobody is going to mention anything about the North Koreans continued ballistic missile launches despite more sanctions against them and more finger waving "we condemn you" from our failed spineless White House?

#epicforeignpolicyfails

All this started right after they announced to the world of their possession of nukes......geee.....I wonder who gave them that technology......

North Korea has every right (just like most modern countries) to do as they want with defense programs.Im not real fond of them having anything that can travel thousands of miles but it is what it is.The U.S. attempting some sort of military action against them wouldnt end up well,especially with us making the first move.That nutcase that runs North Korea will end up screwing himself out of a dictatorship eventually.Just a matter of time.

N.Korea having long range weapons is like letting a mentally unstable violent felon own a rocket launcher, its just not a good idea. That's French frying when you should have pizza'd

5 to 10 years from now we will have the same threat with Iran...

THANKS OBAMA!!!

THANKS CLINTON!!!

• Like 1