Canby 2015 10th anniversary, No Excuses June 13th-14th

Janksun

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If it's idling okay but revving like crap, check all your injectors.  Don't know about the smell though, that's odd.  If the L24 misses on one cylinder you might not notice it at idle.  Pull off the connectors one by one to check and see if one injector has dropped out. And check connector end.  Also check for fucking up the intake/exhaust gasket, which I hope you haven't 'cause those suck to pull.

All my injector connectors are pretty shitty same as they have been for 2 years I been going to canby. Already pulled one by one and they work but most of my injectors are going bad I got an extra 6 so gonna try and see. I'm thinking its a bad TPS I already had to fix it but my buddy is gonna bring some of his spare ones tonight I hope. We just did the intake/exhaust gasket last night till 1am suck a bitch on the L24E mine didn't have the studs to hold the manifold in place so all by hand took all day!

So who can tell me where the nearest motel/hotel Is near the fairgrounds. I wont be leaving the bay area until 4pm when I get off of work and don't think I will get there until maybe 2or3am. I need my beauty sleep if Im going to be mingling all day and night. No Datsun but I will still be there damnit

• Like 6