Canby 2015 10th anniversary, No Excuses June 13th-14th

Janksun

$5.  to park with everyone else ,, the "show" is Sunday only and for cars that the owners feel are show worthy as trophys are awarded and such.    SO basically $10. for the whole weekend to park in the "corral"  which is 90% of the rest of us..

DATZENMIKE:   Thursday taco truck meet-up in Aberdeen is off,,  because Ted wants us to haul a ton of rims for him,, and we have to load them in Donovans truck on Thursday ,, since he (Ted)  is leaving Friday morning..

Make sure he tops all his fluids off before he leaves. 

...and I always put my junk in the show to move the curve a bit sideways. :lol:

78 and sunny and sitting on the side of the freeway, redeye stopped to check on me but I got a buddy bringing gas. Glad this ain't Canby drive

Think of it as a test run, always better if your shakedown isn't the actual trip. Not always as exciting though. :rofl:

• Like 4
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, for now. Gas gauge hasn't been working since reinstall of the tank

I ran around for a while with no gas gauge.... ran out of gas twice.... NanaHammuck had to rescue us one of those times :blush: .  After those two times, I bought a one-gallon red can and kept it in the bed until we hooked up the gauge again. Running out on the freeway in shitty hot weather is the worst!

• Like 1

I ran around for a while with no gas gauge.... ran out of gas twice.... NanaHammuck had to rescue us one of those times :blush: . After those two times, I bought a one-gallon red can and kept it in the bed until we hooked up the gauge again. Running out on the freeway in shitty hot weather is the worst!

I'll be leaving a can in the truck until I get this figured out
  • Like 3

I ran around for a while with no gas gauge.... ran out of gas twice.... NanaHammuck had to rescue us one of those times :blush: . After those two times, I bought a one-gallon red can and kept it in the bed until we hooked up the gauge again. Running out on the freeway in shitty hot weather is the worst!

And he bitched about it for 15 minutes before he left. :lol:

• Like 4

If anyone would like to convoy down Friday I'll be leaving olympiaish about 1pm.

Fluids will be looked over, maybe topped off if I remember. Last years shake down was a lap around the block. Guess it wasn't enough to tell the trans was dry.

If anything goes, it'll be the l20b pulling this years load. Starting to smoke more.

• Like 1

So is there anything going on Friday night? Or is it not worth getting there until early Saturday morning? The Wifey is looking for something to do Friday night and we found an ass ton of stuff around the area to do, but I don't want to miss anything Datsun if there's something Canby related poppin' off Friday night... You know what I mean?