Canby 2015 10th anniversary, No Excuses June 13th-14th

Janksun

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And here it be known, I WILL yell profusely at any drunk fuckers who don't shut up past 1 o'clock in the morning and wake me up!  There are few things on this earth that piss me off more than being woken up by moronic arguing about not-Datsuns by people who should have passed out 3 hours ago.

Looks like I know who I'm parking next to.. :devil:

• Like 3

Hmm - ok?  I've been working on and driving S30's since 1986.  I've owned three of them, also an S130, a B12, and currently also own a Z32 convertible.

My current S30 I've had since 1992.  I have driven it in rally's, hill climbs, quarter mile tracks,  at Texas Motor Speedway and done autocross.  

So what else does it take to be an enthusiast other than spending a night in a tent?  Oh yeah, I've done that too at 10,000 ft in the Rockies.  I've also slept on the open ground at Camp Pendleton.

So what are the requirements to be an enthusiast?

youmad.jpg

• Like 2

Looks like I know who I'm parking next to.. :devil:

You won't make it, your tire is flat.  :D  If you need some tires I have some old ones that will hold air and have decent tread.  They'll ride like a jackhammer though since the cords are separated in foot long sections.  But they're free!

• Like 2

youmad.jpg

No, but I am offended and just felt that maybe a response needed to be made to a thoughtless ignorant statement. The comment about drunks loudly arguing over cars at 1:00 AM in a later post is exactly why I got a motel room.  I'm much friendlier when I've had a good nights sleep.   :-)

Very good. I'm bringing a tent but planning on sleeping in the wagon this year since I have a wagon now! And here it be known, I WILL yell profusely at any drunk fuckers who don't shut up past 1 o'clock in the morning and wake me up! There are few things on this earth that piss me off more than being woken up by moronic arguing about not-Datsuns by people who should have passed out 3 hours ago.

And yes, please, use the fucking showers. They're nice, it wakes you up, and my bloodhound nose doesn't have to smell your sasquatch ass all day! :D

..and why Matt sleeps alone.

• Like 4