Canby 2015 10th anniversary, No Excuses June 13th-14th

Janksun

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure there's m4m on Portland Craigslist for that kind of money. Can't be too picky this late in the game.

He thinks beggar's get to be choosers. 

The money is better spent buying whiskey and letting Matt go fuck himself. 

• Like 2

friday is a primer for Saturday, than you wake up sat morning, saying was it the lucy, or did i get into a time machine ... because you're surrounded by the 60's and 70's brightly painted cars

half or all of that is true depending if you choose the red pill or the blue one 

• Like 1

I think I may just go to a bar and see if I can drag a chick back to Canby.  Then we inform her of the "train."  I go first! :)

People who go into a small town bar, don't drink, and try to 'drag' any local girls anywhere usually end up getting their shit rearranged. Just sayin'.

• Like 1

So is there anything going on Friday night? Or is it not worth getting there until early Saturday morning? The Wifey is looking for something to do Friday night and we found an ass ton of stuff around the area to do, but I don't want to miss anything Datsun if there's something Canby related poppin' off Friday night... You know what I mean?

I've always had more fun on Friday night. Saturday night usually ends up dying out early, with a few soldiers left over getting yelled and bitched at by the multitude of wet blankets who have a long morning of polishing their trailer queens to try and take home a plaque for "Best Polished Turd" on Sunday afternoon.

• Like 1

I plan on leaving my house around 5 or so..

Banana, I think said he wants to level his house at 6:30 or around there.

He should probably call in a professional demolition team, but I am willing to stop in and lend a hand. :lol:

• Like 3