Janksun

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

keith you can have my reservations

two nights camping and a tee shirt

just tell them my name at the gate, also you can get a name tag and put tendril on it and that way you can "blend" in

Problem with that is it know who you are and I have the name tags....

• Like 2

You mean you don't play with your food?

If there is a Mexican grocery store there I want to cook some carne asada while there.

Who wants to throw in for that?

there are 2 Mexican grocery stores here in Canby, 1 is near the Kiwanis thrift store, the other is near Rite aid. I think you can also get whatever you need at Thriftway, or Ebner's meat market.
  • Like 1

the Canby motel is great but you miss half the experience 

my first year I stayed at the motel 

every year after I have camped at the fair grounds

I have stayed at the hotel in Canby, the beds are only slightly softer than the ground.

Hell, I LIVE here in Canby,& I'm seriously considering camping out with everyone else at the fairgrounds!

• Like 5

there are 2 Mexican grocery stores here in Canby, 1 is near the Kiwanis thrift store, the other is near Rite aid. I think you can also get whatever you need at Thriftway, or Ebner's meat market.

Good to have a local on board! 

Hell. I grew up in Oregon City; graduated From OC even. 

My folks have 100 acres just over on Mulino Rd. 

Do I ever make it back home? Never. 

I have stayed at the hotel in Canby, the beds are only slightly softer than the ground.

Hell, I LIVE here in Canby,& I'm seriously considering camping out with everyone else at the fairgrounds!

Like a fucking bawse!

Pussies.

This will be my first Canby, so I'm in it for the whole experience.

Pitching a mother fucking tent!

And I'll be camping there too.

Very good.  I'm bringing a tent but planning on sleeping in the wagon this year since I have a wagon now!  And here it be known, I WILL yell profusely at any drunk fuckers who don't shut up past 1 o'clock in the morning and wake me up!  There are few things on this earth that piss me off more than being woken up by moronic arguing about not-Datsuns by people who should have passed out 3 hours ago.

And yes, please, use the fucking showers.  They're nice, it wakes you up, and my bloodhound nose doesn't have to smell your sasquatch ass all day! :D

• Like 3

what the hell is "hood surfing"?

Oh you missed it.  All we need is a Honda hood, a 620, and someone crazy enough to ride it.  Definitely Pumpkin! Lol.

Oh, and I would also like to point out the reason the camping went up this year is probably because they got tired of picking up all the trash we left behind last year.  And the cleaning of oil in the grass after motor swaps, and the general melee that is Canby.  So have fun, but tread lightly.

• Like 3

I grew up in Oregon City/Beavercreek. I lived in Oregon City until about 11 years ago, own a Datsun, been in Canby ever since.

... enthusiast.

what the hell is "hood surfing"?

What it is.... is safer than the Taser Olympics of the following year. The gold went to "the 510 keeper' for taking a blast in the nuts. He was ok and his erection was back in ten minutes or so.

• Like 1

Very good.  I'm bringing a tent but planning on sleeping in the wagon this year since I have a wagon now!  And here it be known, I WILL yell profusely at any drunk fuckers who don't shut up past 1 o'clock in the morning and wake me up!  There are few things on this earth that piss me off more than being woken up by moronic arguing about not-Datsuns by people who should have passed out 3 hours ago.

That why Im thinking of setting up my sleeping quarters on the DatsunNW side of the fence. LOL

• Like 3

Nope,, they DatsunsNW are bedded down probably less than 30 feet away from most of the night shenaigans. There are those over by the swap but you can hear them laughing late at night also,,, it's really one big family type thing..

• Like 3