What are you listening to???

On 3/6/2024 at 11:34 PM, IZRL said:

These two bands are too heavy for most. Heavier music was a majority of what I listened to back in the day. Now that I'm getting older and noticed that my hearing was deteriorating from playing this stuff too loud 😆,this music only makes up about 5% of what I listen to and 95% is every other genre. This genre is considered "Hardcore". I saw both of these bands live when they were first starting out. For those who like the heavier stuff, this might tickle your fancy. I've heard people say that this music is for angry folks. For me this music brings me joy😀.

"Confined" by "As I Lay Dying"

"Knee Deep" by "Job For A Cowboy"

I too had a hard past. My little brother AJ is the vocalist for Deprecated.

Edited by paradime
  • Like 1
  • Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, paradime said:

I too had a hard past. My little brother AJ is the vocalist for Deprecated.

Death Metal...Damn they sound good. I really like your brother's sound. For some reason I am really particular about the vocalists in hard metal. If I don't like the vocalist's sound I move on, no matter how good the rest of the band sounds. You're brother has it IMO 👌 .

• Thanks 1

Some Jewish ✡️ reggae. My top 2 Matisyahu songs. 

"King Without A Crown " by Matisyahu

"Got No Water" by Matisyahu

Edited by IZRL
  • Like 1

I remember listening to the ten thousand maniacs cassette in my 610 and driving all the way along Jingle pot road then back so I could listen to the whole thing. Natalie has covered some musical ground since then and I have been thought some stuff too so I can relate to this more resent song of hers. 

• Like 2

Datzenmike did you ever drive down Jingle Pot rd when the shady mile was a full mile? The Datsun could handle the curves well but you always had to be ready for cows crossing at the north end.

8 hours ago, Rustbin said:

Datzenmike did you ever drive down Jingle Pot rd when the shady mile was a full mile? The Datsun could handle the curves well but you always had to be ready for cows crossing at the north end.

I've been on it but rarely, pass it on way to Duke's point. Saw Jingle Pot Rd. and said WUT???

• Like 1

"Planet Caravan", covered by the band "Pantera" in 1994 .        The original Planet Caravan was written and released by Black Sabbath in 1970.

Edited by IZRL
  • Like 2

"Commotion", By CCR . This is another song that only in the past 2 years did I finally either hear it for the first time, or finally paid attention to it. "Commotion" is at the top of my CCR song list now. It's so heavy for it's time 🤘.

"Killing the Mercy" by the band , "And One". Found this song about 3 years ago. This sounds to me like if Rammstein and Depeche mode got together and had a baby, this band would be it.

• Like 3

Black Crowes McCaw hall Seattle , last night,  bitches 

One of only a couple pics cuz,  heap big woman is dancing to left 

FVdNbMD.jpg

Edited by bananahamuck
  • Like 2