• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

yes

nanners, qtip, denmarkboy, dr feltersnatch, fat510, draker, hogie, scooterstuff and flatcat can all atest to how tall i am

i know i'm forgetting some people but yes, i'm minimum 6.5 feet tall, mostly legs. i barely fit in my standard cab 620 and if i ever get a dime the seat rails are going to be modified

damn. when you mentioned the 39 dickies it reminded me that a buddy gave me some nearly new 36/34 dickie jeans that he had laying around. I'm 6'1 and I gotta roll a huge cuff in them like I'm gettin' ready to light up a Chesterfield before I take the Hudson to pick up Peggy Sue at the malt shop! 39 length - you need one of them tee-shirts that reads, "Continued on the next feller!".

• Like 1

yes

nanners, qtip, denmarkboy, dr feltersnatch, fat510, draker, hogie, scooterstuff and flatcat can all atest to how tall i am

i know i'm forgetting some people but yes, i'm minimum 6.5 feet tall, mostly legs. i barely fit in my standard cab 620 and if i ever get a dime the seat rails are going to be modified

If you wore a trenchcoat  you'd look like two grown men trying to seek into a movie

• Like 1

The vapid depth of ideological bias is strong with this one Mike. 

The only truth is the truth he makes, and espouses it as the only way to be. McCarthyism in the mirror.

You hit the nail on the head right there, give up all your rights and become a Fucking bleeding heart leftist or your just stupid and wrong according to Hillary's fangirl.

bodytypes.jpg

q tip .............................HoboSpyder................................Laotsu

48x30 is quite far past endomorph, though most of it seems to be ego and hot air.

I'd say you 6'5" to 6'6' I'm 6'3". I worked with a guy for a few years that was 6'5" and you're really close to the same height.

I'd say the shittiest part of being tall is t-shirts are almost too short, and if they're longer enough I can fit two of me into them.

I've gotten used to swimming in my shirts. More comfortable that way anywaysAnd yeah, somewhere around 6'6 or 6.5ft.

I'd say you 6'5" to 6'6' I'm 6'3". I worked with a guy for a few years that was 6'5" and you're really close to the same height.

I'd say the shittiest part of being tall is t-shirts are almost too short, and if they're longer enough I can fit two of me into them.

then what am i 

Hahahhaa that was for a swap meet....um i think 2 years ago. 300+datsuns showed up.

LOL there is no way in fuck there was anything close to 300 cars there...  Granted there was quite a few, but 300?? Come on now ,,,,,,  half the parking lot was either covered with swap meet stuff ,, or completely empty in the background shots.

Video proof

Hell it looks almost like a fullsize domestic truck rally to me

1336883239861.jpg

Sorry Fuck Toast, Smoke found it enjoyable enough to frequent more than any other thread before he returned to doing the Smokey thing he does.

I suggest if you don't like the build thread you add to it.

The only power on here that you don't share with me is the ability to change the thread's name.