(INSOMNIACS) balls deep.

Huh,,, I thought you of all people would be happy dorry with all the constant negativity he is aiming at you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Ooooooooh  ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, it's because it's aimed at YOU  ,,,,,,,,, isn't it?? 

Really? You think I am bothered by shit talk when I do SO much of it? 

I am bothered by denigration of a sexual orientation for the purpose of attack. It's like saying you're such a piece of shit you're as dirty as a Duwamish.

Laotsu was on Ratsun roughly half an hour ago.

Poor she/he/it !

I am amazed that you are able to see my "last active" times since you have me blocked. Seem like a bogan kiwi kinda approach to the whole thing.

New to this account, allegedly. :rofl: For a while there I actually thought I was Smoke. Or was it you? Shit, I don't even remember now.

I don't even know anymore. 

Who? Who am I? Who is anyone? Perhaps I'm sitting here responding to bots. Maybe I'm a bot, and you're all real people. Maybe this is all a drug-induced hallucination.

it doesn't matter if both accounts are run by the same person, we are in an artificieal environment here and each account is judged on its own interactions. 

Fuck Toast=troll-baiter

Smoke=liked & missed

I new Kal El, you sir are NOT him.

The ones that really interest me are Doug and Rick because they seem to take this whole forum thing awfully seriously.

In life groups of men talk shit and rarely come to blows over "yo Mama" comments. 

You've been gone too long. Don't come and shit in Laotsu's build thread. 

There is a different thread totally dedicated to shitting on him. 

There's a thread about me? Why can't I see it?

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? You think I am bothered by shit talk when I do SO much of it? 

I am bothered by denigration of a sexual orientation for the purpose of attack. It's like saying you're such a piece of shit you're as dirty as a Duwamish.

Why yes ,, yes i do and your use of the word "attack"  ,, shows me that...  You use a example later in this diatribe of horseshit you call sensical argument,   of a "yo mama"  joke... Notice when you are degrading another you are joking but when someone does it to you it is an "attack"   ...........

And then you dig up some arbitrary washington Indian tribe in a childish lashing out like a tormented toddler ,,  to invoke some sort of reaction from me ,, but if you weren't so ignorant,,,, you would have known a Duwamish is also a river,,, that is very dirty probably the most polluted in the state,,,,,,,,,, But you being a edumacated college Boi you probably knew that already..

Seriously give me a break ,, if you think what Moist boy is doing is an "attack" than your ,, day in day out ,, garbage in garbage out attitude is by no means better.......

Or put another way,,,,,,,,, Those that live by the sword ,, should shut the fuck up if they get stabbed once in a while.

Crybaby

• Like 4

no dude I'm talking about using homophobic slurs, not about jumping my ass for posting dick pics. When have I said "stop attacking me"?

I know very little aboot WA other than it's not CA and therefore a nice place to, perhaps, visit.

no dude I'm talking about using homophobic slurs, not about jumping my ass for posting dick pics. When have I said "stop attacking me"?

I know very little aboot WA other than it's not CA and therefore a nice place to, perhaps, visit.

I am bothered by denigration of a sexual orientation for the purpose of attack.

The use of the word attack is used in this sentence (written by you)  in such a manner as to imply someone is being attacked, by "denigration of a sexual orientation": ,,,,,, and he ain't posting them pictures aimed at anyone else but ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, um ,,,,,,,,,,,, you.

So there you go..

i told you before and i'll tell you again ,, i don't care what you heard about the weather up here as most of it is true,,,,,,,, but you need to get the fuck outta Cali ,, breath some cool fresh air and live man... Fuck that dry shit,, it is sucking the life out your fuckin soul.  ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, well,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,  if you had one.