• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

Hot topic? Like all others, that thread derailed a while ago. This time, at the incoherent babble of paradime. 

I know I can't be the only one that just rolls over his posts. 

Evolution, or some other bullshit, at this point. 

Take note Laotsu-evolve. 

• Like 1

maybe I should wear a strap-on to Canby so everyone knows me?

Actually I think I'll show up in a Subaru and use a fake name, like Joe or something, and just roll around to all the guys that hate me the most and just "bro" out with them for hours the first day. Then that night I'll glue those little dong straws that bachelorette parties use on all their antennas and slap a big "Tao of the Dong" sticker on their windshields.

Wear whatever you want except Pink Floyd boxers. Those fucking boxers just piss me off every time if see them dance. It's just inappropriate. Kids could be looking at this forum. Moist is on here, you want him seeing Pink Floyd boxers? That'll mess kids up. Fucking sig.

I hear Hilary wears those boxers. When she wears underwear.

Actually I think I'll show up in a Subaru and use a fake name, like Joe or something, and just roll around to all the guys that hate me the most and just "bro" out with them for hours the first day. Then that night I'll glue those little dong straws that bachelorette parties use on all their antennas and slap a big "Tao of the Dong" sticker on their windshields.

Nobody sleeps the first night. Noob.

• Like 2

actually Ima just brink a stack of Hillary '16 stickers and put 'em on their bumpers.

All the more reason to have name tags.....

.... then switch with your neighbor.  Seriously though I remember faces but joining names to faces eludes me. At least name tags during the day.