• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

Motorcycles are dangerous, totally miss judged a turn the other day going too fast

came a few inches from the bumper of a suv in the other lane, thank god he was going faster.

fuck Sam Framsisco anyway. Too many people

Actually the guy in the bottom pick is doing a cliffhanger back flip, find a different example

I hate to actually your actually, but dude is doing a lazy boy back flip. Cliffhanger has your feet hooking the bars, not your knees. Still bad ass and not a fail.

i wish i could stomach watching X games enough to even give a flying cockaroach backflip 360 doughnut licker-camel toe with a whip twist,,,,,,,,, or whatever .

dude whats your problem???????? 

don't dis Monster Energy drink,

watching hics smoke weed in bleachers is cool

• Like 1

It's funny when you try to use big words. Pederasty was used to describe a relationship between an adult male and an adolescent, your emotional development may be at an adolescent level but I hardly believe that fits the terminology. Funnier is your being butthurt from being called homosexual as an ''attack'', yet you obviously have no problem doing the same thing.

• Like 1

i wish i could stomach watching X games enough to even give a flying cockaroach backflip 360 doughnut licker-camel toe with a whip twist,,,,,,,,, or whatever .

The X games is like a really long monster/red bull/mountain dew ad where the tricks are just filler content

It's funny when you try to use big words. Pederasty was used to describe a relationship between an adult male and an adolescent, your emotional development may be at an adolescent level but I hardly believe that fits the terminology. Funnier is your being butthurt from being called homosexual as an ''attack'', yet you obviously have no problem doing the same thing.

I thought that was true, I apologized. Then I rethought it. You are wrong.

wh ha ha ha ...... oh! uh sorry, I have no opinion on what was said. I thought it was funny but may have been wrong.... or not.