• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

Re alpha males and datsomething....

"This is such a vague question and because of that has already gone off the rails. Yoga pants needs no explanation, Cus America and Redskins fall under politics and understandably fucked up right away.

First define alpha male. Now what's the objective here? Only wimp males drive Datsuns, only 50% wimps drive Datsuns, only alpha males drive Datsuns? Just where is this going besides needing some TOGTFO and closed?"

they guy in the white turtleneck is Mike "The Situation" Sorentino. He was the eldest member of The Jersey Shore and most likely to be up to villainous shit. The rest of the folks are his siblings. BTW the sister is like fourteen so be aware that any sexual references are towards a minor.

yeah, she's not 14 anymore...

-2ec40435af9f649f.jpg

Why the hell is a thread about the Redskins political? Even guns. You know, why the hell do we not actually treat issues as issues. We are seemingly, at the core, sheep in need of a leader, or at minimum a herd. I don't actually feel that we are, so it pisses me off that society drives masses into groups in an effort to gain power and favor. Perhaps it's because I don't align with any party clearly. Either way, fuck political parties. And fuck any religious body that flexes eternal consequence to sway Public policy.

• Like 2

Why the hell is a thread about the Redskins political? Even guns. You know, why the hell do we not actually treat issues as issues. We are seemingly, at the core, sheep in need of a leader, or at minimum a herd. I don't actually feel that we are, so it pisses me off that society drives masses into groups in an effort to gain power and favor. Perhaps it's because I don't align with any party clearly. Either way, fuck political parties. And fuck any religious body that flexes eternal consequence to sway Public policy.

They do this because if we were left to more of our own devices the gubment would not have near the control they do

So need a new slave for 1980 and looked it up at oreillys ,, but look at the price difference when i cross referenced it with 1983 280zx

http://www.oreillyauto.com/site/c/search.oap?keyword=clutch+slave+cylinder&year=1980&make=Nissan&model=720+Pickup&vi=1210206

http://www.oreillyauto.com/site/c/search.oap?keyword=clutch+slave+cylinder&year=1983&make=Nissan&model=280ZX&vi=1209394

:sneaky:

they guy in the white turtleneck is Mike "The Situation" Sorentino. He was the eldest member of The Jersey Shore and most likely to be up to villainous shit. The rest of the folks are his siblings. BTW the sister is like fourteen so be aware that any sexual references are towards a minor.