• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

Lord Justice Leveson (UK) made same comments (in many more words) in a discourse here in Australia last year after his time spent presiding over the Public Inquiry into the British Press.

He said that in the cases of the litigants whom taken action against "The News of the World" newspaper (owned by Rupert Murdoch) and had successful out of court settlements were wealthy individuals.

However those individuals who'd been the victims of phone hacking such as the family of murder victim Milly Dowler and the family of the deceased UK solider Second Lieutenant Richard Shearer,only received justice after leaks of the activity the journalists bought about the establishing of the Public Inquiry.

Leveson's basic assertion is that without money,the average person is not guaranteed access to equal justice and said that this is of course a flaw in the way that the administering of justice is handled.

Sad really..... 

There has never, nor ever will be a time when equal justice is awarded to all classes. Justice is bound in the $ame ¢hains as humanity and subject to the rules of masses. Basically devoid of personal accountability, and more interested in "rat gets cheese" dynamics. The real fall occurs when understanding of this futile dynamic becomes common knowledge. That is when will to survive is overrun by "fuck it, I'll bring you down with me" economics. She's a knockin I tell ya. And no class will be prepared, nor appreciative when it comes.

• Like 2

There has never, nor ever will be a time when equal justice is awarded to all classes. Justice is bound in the $ame ¢hains as humanity and subject to the rules of masses. Basically devoid of personal accountability, and more interested in "rat gets cheese" dynamics. The real fall occurs when understanding of this futile dynamic becomes common knowledge. That is when will to survive is overrun by "fuck it, I'll bring you down with me" economics. She's a knockin I tell ya. And no class will be prepared, nor appreciative when it comes.

Agreed.

While so much has gone down hill over time, that is one thing which has stayed close to the same....money equals rights.

Agreed.