(INSOMNIACS) balls deep.

I aspire to be a dick with a Lambo. But I'll have two tasers so I down both of those bitches.

Fake poop? Why? You literally make real shit all day long. Take a dump in your hand like a real man, shove that shit under his door handle. Wipe your hand in the grass. Go buy some nachos.

Alpha

• Like 3
  • Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

in other news, I am being courted by every major player in the construction world. I am gonna be SO rich!

every company on this list is falling over themselves to give us internships and take us out to dinner. Nordic PCL, the guys that build 60 story condos on the beach in Hawaii, are offering summer internships in Kamehameha. Too bad I hate Hawaii.

http://www.construction.calpoly.edu/content/opportunities/recruitment/info-sessionsinterviews

Fuck BigTanker IMA HAVE THE MOST DATSUN MONEYS EVAR!!! MWHAAHAHAHAH (cough cough)

• Like 3

I wish you the best of luck ..

Take that courtship to the next level my friend

Apparently the top test scorers are taken to private dinners with the bigwigs. We are fed every night, buffet style, by a different company who then tells us why THEY are the greatest company to work for. 

It's weird, I'm not used to being treated so well by potential employers. Usually it's along the lines of "how the fuck do we know you wont shit all over the truck the first time you are out in the field?"

• Like 1

Apparently the top test scorers are taken to private dinners with the bigwigs. We are fed every night, buffet style, by a different company who then tells us why THEY are the greatest company to work for. 

It's weird, I'm not used to being treated so well by potential employers.

Nothing but the best of hopes for you l...

Take it to the farthest level you can man!

• Like 1

considering I was homeless when I first joined Ratsun, I would say I have enjoyed a vast turn around in life.

ok, sorry, enough self-aggrandizement. Back to our regularly scheduled fuckery

Good for you. 

Now go join the Hot Wheels raffle. 

• Like 1

what do you need to push the 210 project along Flatso?

I'm really hoping this raffle helps put my foot in Z Therapy's door. Looking for a Z-series dogleg or short 2WD 720 71B trans. 

Those are my big hurdles right now. 

Time. Cherry picker. More beer?