(INSOMNIACS) balls deep.

There's a Cuban restaurant in san Rafael that has been there for ages. The joint is turquoise, apparently he gets so many letters a week asking him to paint his place to " sand earth hues " he just posts them on the wall.

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a Cuban restaurant in san Rafael that has been there for ages. The joint is turquoise, apparently he gets so many letters a week asking him to paint his place to " sand earth hues " he just posts them on the wall.

lived across the street from a bright magenta pink taco/something place in tucson a while back. that thing was godawful but i think the canary house i was living in was worse

I've actually have worked on track mansions doing sculpted "stone" embellishments.

that sad joke was that the shit was infact stone DUST cut with Portland cement and acrylic pre cum.

I swear the clients were too stupid to know the difference.

I think John Maddie sued my old boss for hundreds of thousands.

the guy eventually kicked off back to France leaving a wife

Some 72 year old rental owner across from my shop tried to ask me to finish my siding and remove my chip bins from the front because it was an eye sore. I've been there 10 years he has owned the rental for 1......

I told him to buy me some siding, hire a finish contractor to install it. Then have the contractor build me a slab out back with a cover to place my chip bins. Otherwise they are exactly where they belong and my shop looks done to me.

• Like 2

Some 72 year old rental owner across from my shop tried to ask me to finish my siding and remove my chip bins from the front because it was an eye sore. I've been there 10 years he has owned the rental for 1......

I told him to buy me some siding, hire a finish contractor to install it. Then have the contractor build me a slab out back with a cover to place my chip bins. Otherwise they are exactly where they belong and my shop looks done to me.

giphy.gif

I drive a mixer truck and am constantly amazed at the high $$$$ contractors get for Styrofoam "stone" details and 10 1/2 yards of 3000 PSI concrete "stretched" by adding 150 gallons of water to it. "Five" supposed to be the slump in inches, not the distance in feet the shit should run when it comes out of my chute.

Some of those ads on cl are fuckin horrid too. Like, no pic and "car" in the description. Or a really crap photo and a phone number. I once asked a guy for his address and told him I wanted to look on google earth so I could get a better pic of the truck.

• Like 1

I gotta start doing this

Some of those ads on cl are fuckin horrid too. Like, no pic and "car" in the description. Or a really crap photo and a phone number. I once asked a guy for his address and told him I wanted to look on google earth so I could get a better pic of the truck.